What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

GGNo2

Size? Format?
Use picture resizing software and stick to jpeg.
I usually upload them to my albums first and then inset them in my threads.

Yeah I've created an album and gone to use it the same way I had for years but it said I had no photos to post. Boots me out and I have to login again. I've had it explained that I need to get my 50 posts 1st.
God its been a long time since I was this new lol

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Don't beat yourself up mate. Just have a look at the new threads. I'm sure plenty of newbies could benefit from your ample experience and know-how. Then there are the picture heavy threads where drooling and incoherent posting is the norm. There are also threads where people post news, reviews, experiences and reactions to stuff.
The entire forum is full of threads awaiting your input. I'm sure you could get that post count up today if you set out to do so.

GGNo2

It's hard because I'm using my phone to use the site. When I try searching for posts it all goes screwy. I'm up to 26 posts lol.

superx

Veteran
Come out of that wardrobe man and get a journal up and going...

Will you be running clone / seed?

GGNo2

Come out of that wardrobe man and get a journal up and going...

Will you be running clone / seed?

Lol but this wardrobe has velvet lining. I've got a few photos in an album ready to start a journal but I can't post photos until I get to that magic 50.
I don't see the point of a journal without photos.
Shame cos I went to check on plants this evening and they're looking fine.
Apart from maybe 4 of them but thats because of matey adding 3 ml of pH down and 40ml of Rhizotonic to 500ml of water lol
I'm certain they will grow put of it anyway. Just a few wrinkly leaves is all.
This is my 1st grow using all canna products and fabric pots and to my eye I'm smashing it. I want to show off in my own thread but can't yet.

scrogrow

Lol but this wardrobe has velvet lining. I've got a few photos in an album ready to start a journal but I can't post photos until I get to that magic 50.
I don't see the point of a journal without photos.
Shame cos I went to check on plants this evening and they're looking fine.
Apart from maybe 4 of them but thats because of matey adding 3 ml of pH down and 40ml of Rhizotonic to 500ml of water lol
I'm certain they will grow put of it anyway. Just a few wrinkly leaves is all.
This is my 1st grow using all canna products and fabric pots and to my eye I'm smashing it. I want to show off in my own thread but can't yet.

Gav mate it's cool don't worry