What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

better than narcan.....

Gry

Veteran
Kartom can be a blessing for some ...
I can't help but have noticed that there are a number of places in the LA area where one can
go seeking help with PTSD etc, that are offering Ketamine sessions which is said to help with similar issues.
I look forward with interest to see how that works out longer term...

HCMPA

I'm in my 50 years old, I lived in freedom my entire life, but from around 5 years back, scare me to the bone the route that the world is going, well, at least I was lucky enough to live such a time, but I'm really sad about the new generations, they are going to fight again what already our fathers and grandfathers accomplish, is like the efforts and blood of the people that make possible the democracy was in vain :cry:

EEUU can't go to Mars, or take a shot at the beginning of the universe, and at the same time have their streets "full" of people under fentanyl like a plague (or shooting schools), because it tells loud and clear that something is deep rotten there. I can say the same or close alike for most of western countries, but it can't be a relief for no one.

Take care friends, and keep away from opioids, we can't confuse opioids with cannabis like governments did in the past.

Best regards.