What's new

Better Than Kush? Can It Be?

Are there any strains out there that can compeete or even beat the Kush High?
:nono: :nono: :nono:

I need something different because, ya know down here Kush is now street weed.

G

I dont know where the streets of "down here" are, but from what I have seen on the streets, if they call that real kush then I wouldnt bother growing it!!! Its funny though that I am hearing a lot of young people saying they know about kush. When I see what they are talking about, I just laugh and think that some of my worst plants put out better than that. The strains of kush posted here in ICMag appear much different than the "kush" I see on the streets in my region.

B

Brain

You guys must be in socal or AZ I'm guessing. The funny thing I've seen with peeps from socal that aren't really in the weed game and are kinda ignorant about weed but act like they know weed because they have a friend who grows, you know..those guys...they call it all kush because they think it's good or want people to think it's good. Kush is so big in socal and for good reason, it's bomb. Problem is if it's not kush people stick there noses up at it. It could be great weed and alot of dumbasses just want the kush so kush gets slapped on alot of bags of weed and sold as kush even though it's not. Ask any dealer in Socal if he has kush and I bet they all say yes. Sad that most of these smokers would't know good weed if it slaped them in the face and even then if it wasn't called kush they'd say "hey, why'd you slap me with that weed that isn't kush? Did that make sense to anybody? I'm just trying to say that kush down there is like bomb in the bay but for different reasons. The real Kushes, bubba, og, etc really are that good so that they have coined the kush word to mean good weed. So I guess "kush" as a slang term for good weed is spreading to where ever you guys are. Personnally, I think it's ignorant to call good weed "kush" when it's really a geographic region and not an adjetive.

ograskal

Veteran
Brain said:
You guys must be in socal or AZ I'm guessing. The funny thing I've seen with peeps from socal that aren't really in the weed game and are kinda ignorant about weed but act like they know weed because they have a friend who grows, you know..those guys...they call it all kush because they think it's good or want people to think it's good. Kush is so big in socal and for good reason, it's bomb. Problem is if it's not kush people stick there noses up at it. It could be great weed and alot of dumbasses just want the kush so kush gets slapped on alot of bags of weed and sold as kush even though it's not. Ask any dealer in Socal if he has kush and I bet they all say yes. Sad that most of these smokers would't know good weed if it slaped them in the face and even then if it wasn't called kush they'd say "hey, why'd you slap me with that weed that isn't kush? Did that make sense to anybody? I'm just trying to say that kush down there is like bomb in the bay but for different reasons. The real Kushes, bubba, og, etc really are that good so that they have coined the kush word to mean good weed. So I guess "kush" as a slang term for good weed is spreading to where ever you guys are. Personnally, I think it's ignorant to call good weed "kush" when it's really a geographic region and not an adjetive.

I agree with you Brain!....~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
Rastanfisk said:
:wave:

yes :spank:

kHUS IS THE BEST HASH, IF YOU WHANT IT TO BEE :spank:

Search fore tha taste and knockout :spank: All the way ???

A Stone or a high or a ``````` Fruity Pisss smelly one ?=??

or do you wan´t taster and STONER ??

:fsu: :rasta:

pEACE BR´Ó

does anybody understand this?????

B

Brain

I'm glad I'm not alone.

dumbfounded- Here goes and actual answer to your question-are talking about the real kushes or "kush" as how I defined it as a slang term? If it's the slang term then it won't hard to find something. Grow it right and let it mature all the way. If it's the real kushes you speak of then good luck. Come back and let us know if you find one. No way is real kush being sold on the street. People still buy weed on the street?

ograskal

Veteran
Rastanfisk said:
Give it a shot ===

(;

I am a low life /;
'

NoOOOO I am how I am - Pay my Shit and rent every Month; And I have n a addiction of Minimum 2-3 grams a ´day ::::::: Hash Not Bud´s );

MY LIFE ............

GET A JOB AND A LIFE !!!!
And fore that sake a girl in your life ....

Damn Bro....Your Smokin Some Good Hash Over there!!!.. :headbange

Rastanfisk

:joint: Marco POLLEM

Tha plate is like 8-10 cm :muahaha:

And NOT a Stoner !
I get totally :woohoo: :bandit: and after that :D :spank:

Peace

'
Sorry fore my bad English :joint:

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :wave: :headbange

WeeD22MaN

Brain said:

+1 This happens alot of places with alot of strains. I remember freezeline around here about 4 years ago.. Was so hot people were trying to spray there chin weed and pass it off as it. Funny times. :smoke:

WeedMan

Last edited:

Dr.NO

Same thing happens around me with Haze or Pif as some people call it, no idea what that name means. If a dumb dealer wants to say they have good bud its always Pif or Haze just because they know real Haze is good and want there bud to sell.

Latest posts

Latest posts