What's new

Better late than never 2k rdwc scrog

BigGreen - my guess at your current yield is roughly 1-1.5lbs. Are the buds compact and dense or are they still a bit fluffy? Either way man, looks great! What are you gonna do with all that trim? :rasta:

BigGreen

Veteran
What up Oldschool: They are dam near rock hard. Im thinking of bubble bags but I need to buy them first

L-Immortal

Awesome grow biggreen i'm sure your girls will be very tasty!

As for the poll question based on the pics plus and comments I'm

gonna say 2 Lb's plus a couple zone's:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
No co2 just passive air intake. Your closer to my guess I think around 2lb just a couple more day and I'll find out.

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Well of course i had to come investigate this BG guy!!! :yoinks:

:jawdrop::jawdrop:Killer display man, I wish i had that size of room to play in!!! Excellent tasty looking... can't beat RDWC. Keep tweaking that room yo!!!

heres white widow done with the trays!
91181litercompare31234.jpg

peace
blunt69

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks everybody. Theres gonna be some tweakin of the room alright. Im gonna put them 2ks on a light mover and move it side to side about a foot each way to get a better canopy. Im not gonna let them colas get 20" either im gonna try for 12" colas. That hashplant has been dryin for 2 days and barely shrunk any yet it heavy as hell. Nice ass bud ya got there blunt69. Watch out for the new thread Im buildin a new room right now. Im gonna be runnin 2600 watts in flower and 800 watts in veg in a 24 site ebb & grow bucket system it should be very interesting. Im still keepin the 2k rdwc going as well it should be a better show next run. I have a co2 regulator Im just debating where to run it at any ideas would be great the rdwc room is about 10 x 8 and the ebb & flo bucket location is about 9x15.

BigGreen

Veteran
Update weight to date is 752 grams of dry bud Im thinkin with the rest I have hangin it looks around to be maybe another 300 grams but we'll see tomorrow. It was great tho I had them buds dried and jarred for 1 day and then it was ready on 420 it was perfect. The rest is gonna get the longggggg cure about 2 month I hope. I'll give an update tomorrow on final weight.

L-Immortal

Update weight to date is 752 grams of dry bud Im thinkin with the rest I have hangin it looks around to be maybe another 300 grams but we'll see tomorrow. It was great tho I had them buds dried and jarred for 1 day and then it was ready on 420 it was perfect. The rest is gonna get the longggggg cure about 2 month I hope. I'll give an update tomorrow on final weight.

752 plus 300 divided by 3.634 minus 4.085.03e-06 equals....

about 2lb plus a couple zones!!!! what do I win:joint:

:laughing:

BigGreen

Veteran
Ya I will get more than that. There was a few unexpected problems that came up at the end like 2 of my biggest ones suficated from not enough bubbles and I didnt know for a week. My partner didnt let me know anything was wrong until it was to late I figure I missed out on about a lb because of that shit. I'll be startin a new thread real soon mabey its gonna be a lot more exiting Im gonna add a light rail and a 600 watter try to pump it up just a little more. Thanks everybody and I'll have final #s tonight.

BigGreen

Veteran
total dry weight is 1007 .5 grams a watt I guess is OK for the first run in this room and home maid rdwc I promis the next run will be alot more I have the bugs and kinks worked out. Till next time BigGreen

MASHUP

BigGreen knows how to grow weed, but he sucks with a camera. J/K :D

But no, seriously, here's how the Frostitute looks behind someone else's lens... :smoke:

Mini Smoke Report

GOOD WEED!

Great job man... I can't wait to give this strain a try some day... :smoke:

BigGreen

Veteran
Thats what Im talkin about I need a nikon my little sony isnt cuttin it shit. I cant even focus that close but dam shes a beauty