What's new

Better late than never 2k rdwc scrog

BigGreen

Veteran
I got a bunch more I will throw them in the scene tomorrow. Some very good ones too. What ya think there mash is it to your liking. Does frostitute interest you mmmmmmmmmm its starting to change smell its getting that funk smell now.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm green donkey dicks forming, Thats fuckin awesome i cant wait to hear weight

BigGreen

Veteran
oldschool: I have about 1 week left on the frostitute the trichs are about 1/2 cloudy and clear. Im gonna let em get 1/2 amber then chop em. I have about 3 weeks on the rest. There gonna be bomb. They went from a very strong pine smell to a very very strong rotten fruit smell over the last couple of days. That means there getting close.
greenthumb: Donkey dicks for sure I cant wait until the bubble jacks swell up man them are gonna be fat.
Heres a few more shot

BigGreen

Veteran
Quick update here. These things are stanky as hell and there getting very heavy. I'll be chopin 2/3 of the crop by the end of the week. I'll be taking some photos tomorrow. Im kinds scared to play with my little friend because there so sticky almost nasty like and I get full of it cleanin out old leaves but they are dam sexy tho

BigGreen

Veteran
Exactly baby fat good thing I didnt kill em I'll pull around 12 zones off thos little chubbys. I'll be getting some shots later of the monsters of the rdwc.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
hellll yeah... that hydro is the way to go huh. I need to get me some tables, i want some monster buds like yours! looking proper man.

one question.... so how much did you yield? you can take your time on that one

BigGreen

Veteran
Thanks guys this shit gets me high lookin at it. Heres some shit hangin I have about a 1/4 of that left to do. Any guess on yields? Come on make my day take a guess. The length of the string is 9 ft with 3.5 strings full.

L

lorddankinstien

holy fuck man that is a nice yeild :respect: I would say its looks like about 1.5 lbs from here but who knows.:joint:

BigGreen

Veteran
Nice guess we'll see I still have to take down about a 1/4 of that more. Im hopin for a total around 2.5 lb with the rest of it. I'll take some more photos of whats left tomorrow.

Latest posts

Latest posts