What's new

Best white widow from seed?

just smoke the first side nug off the dinafem white widow.....tastes slighty fruity, earthy... average yeild...good stone alittle airy but still good smoke...im going to keep it going for a bit.....i had one seed as a freebie

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh man,,,,thats the propper brazil sh1t right there...i think shanti would be impressed

MrNiceSeeds is the 1 for WW...ither if you want to preserve or just grow it,,,MrNice holds the parnt stock that won the cups,,,thats top and bottom of it!,,,anything else is just a variation of the origonal ww from greenhouse an thats was shantis handywork

i did dutch passions ww an thought it was ok, i found the yield to be good, potency good, an high an flavor good but it was very leafy on all 4 plants i had. it was about 3 years ago i grew em an they made me think to never bother with ww again. however i am now lookin at GH version maybe next as ive seen some good reports an pics of plants that look anything but leafy, id want femmed beans tho so GH is the way as MNS dont do femmed.
got a pic somewhere il find it in a bit.....

heres a couple pics of em.
picture.php

picture.php

Longhair

Hello,
I Recently Harvested A W.W. From A Breeder In Holland. Real Nice Guy! Anyway I Was Trimming Buds From Branches, When Done & Cleaning Up I Found A Large Really Good Looking Seed. Then A Couple Days Later I Was Burping Jars. Came To One Jar & Heard Rattle. Another Seed Which Looked Like The First Nice.
Not A Male Within A Mile. Plants Were Heavily Searched For Any Kind Of Hermy. Nothing.
What Possible Out Come If I Ran Them. Would It Be Worth It? Would They Be Hermy Prone?
Any Info Is Appreciated.

Thank You
Longhair

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello,
How About Feminized WW's Are They Worth It?
Would They Basically Have The Same Yields & High?
Thank You
Longhair

Well I will instead of using a bunch of words that bla bla bla:

21022102HarvestIMG_0016-med.JPG

21022102harvestIMG_0011-med.JPG

For what 20 bucks you can get this lol. So in Cali were talkin what 3 packs of smoke's for That?:laughing: Try them once Female Seeds that's all I'll say.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

dutch passion is hands down the best widow going imo

baby vommit smelling buds nice and compact and does great in nft tanks running a good old sog!

peace the weav ster

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hermy prone is right but so are fem seeds its up to you....if it turns it could seed other strains....

uttely wrong my brother,,,il refer you to page 169 of "principals of plant breeding" by Robbert W Allard,,,,this reference most probbly smashes anythink you think you know now....just ride the wave and get into it bro:),,,im here for ya:)

fem is good!!,,,,its the breeding behind fem seeds that is currently giving it a bad rep!!!,,,,

selfing is an amazing tool used in amazing breeding programs,,,,check out the word "selfing" then lookup "homogeneous",,,id pick my nose at this point and then type in "heterozygote":)

good sh1t bro, trust me:)

uttely wrong my brother,,,il refer you to page 169 of "principals of plant breeding" by Robbert W Allard,,,,this reference most probbly smashes anythink you think you know now....just ride the wave and get into it bro:),,,im here for ya:)

fem is good!!,,,,its the breeding behind fem seeds that is currently giving it a bad rep!!!,,,,

selfing is an amazing tool used in amazing breeding programs,,,,check out the word "selfing" then lookup "homogeneous",,,id pick my nose at this point and then type in "heterozygote":)

good sh1t bro, trust me:)
i had a long chat with godzilla and he was pretty convincing that fems hermi alot and it was depressing but i believed him i had a couple trainwreck hermi and found seeds in a few other plants..ill read that reference thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts