What's new

Best white widow from seed?

kid1

Hi my white widow from clone is tired. loosing potency. I want to start a white widow, or hybrid from seed. there are so many to choose from. any
suggestions ? thanks

relief

I've tried many different seed company's version of white widow and GHS has been the best from seed, by far.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is a clone from the plant above.

picture.php

The best widows I have seen and/or smoked were from Mr. Nice Black Widow seeds (original White Widow under a different name).

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
I've only tried Dutch Passion's White Widow, back in 2006, and it was very bland and boring :(
relatively fast flowering and yield was ok, but BORING is the keyword that springs to mind whenever i think about it

KnuckleHedd

The best White Widow I've grown or smoked came from a little known seed dealer name "Amsterdam Oasis"...do a Yahoo search and you'll find them. I bought it from them in 1997 and again 2003. Same product both times. I once bought a gram at Cum Laude coffeeshop (Kadinsky lll now) and it seemed to be the same genetics. I've tried DP's version...not even close. The plants looked very much like GHS WW, but with a LOT more trichomes. Trichome coverage was so heavy that they would collect in the bottom corner of a baggie. But I got tired of smoking it after like 8 years, so I haven't grown it in a while.

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's nice to be nice

It's nice to be nice

No question about it, Shanti's Black (white) Widow is the best, and would be the best price too. Accept no imitations, or tales from Greenhouse it's theirs :bigeye:

Longhair

Hello,
How About Feminized WW's Are They Worth It?
Would They Basically Have The Same Yields & High?
Thank You
Longhair

Tabwat

i have dinafem's widow vegging out right now and she's looking really good. she's about 18" right now. planning on 12/12 at 2feet, cant wait.

ManoVerde

Dinafems w.w. is a selection of GHS w.w. reversed with STS. Iam not sure if they used a famous clone in Spain as they do with some of "their" strains (like critical+ bilbo clone) or if it´s a selection of their own.

To pay 100euros for 10feminized pirated seed is for me a robbery :joint: especially if you think that 10 GHS seeds cost half as much. :crazy: (and also MR Nice is cheaper)
You will probably find some nice individuals in dinafems seeds, but for robbery prices.

I recommend: :moon::Bolt:

I've only grown GHS WW (fem) it has exceptional flavor and smell, but high is rather boring Imho. I've germed a WR from the same black and white fem pack from GHS. Next time I may try MNS Black Widow and Medicine Man, or Nirvana' WW and WR. :smoke:

whodair

Veteran
Hi my white widow from clone is tired. loosing potency. I want to start a white widow, or hybrid from seed. there are so many to choose from. any
suggestions ? thanks

why your clone lose potency?

ive had skunk#2 17 years, still the same.

never kept a mom. i just keep cloning them a few weeks into flower and start over.

Latest posts

Latest posts