What's new

Best US breeders

G

Gr33nSanta

Canuk seeds from Canada. Erie from Colorado. Cali connection. Krop king in Canada. Twisty seeds Colorado

The question was not which breeders have you tried. Sorry I had to!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
is there like more than 2000 seed breeding company's ?

now of genetics...

id like to get my hands on GW Pharma's patented line
https://www.researchgate.net/public...rometer_for_NASA_applications_-_System_issues

and... of course the pioneer work of triploid diploid cannabis from H.E Warmke when the us government gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars to do research in the 40's in Hawaii.
H. E. Warmke et al. (1942-1944) seem to indicate that colchicine raised drug levels in Cannabis. It is unfortunate that Warmke was unaware of the actual psychoactive ingredients of Cannabis and was therefore unable to extract THC. His crude acetone extract and archaic techniques of bioassay using killifish and small freshwater crustaceans are far from conclusive. He was, however, able to produce both triploid and tetraploid strains of Cannabis with up to twice the potency of dip bid strains (in their ability to kill small aquatic organisms)

CANNABIS SO STRONG..IT KILLED FISH?:ying:

G

Gr33nSanta

is there like more than 2000 seed breeding company's ?

now of genetics...

id like to get my hands on GW Pharma's patented line
https://www.researchgate.net/public...rometer_for_NASA_applications_-_System_issues

and... of course the pioneer work of triploid diploid cannabis from H.E Warmke when the us government gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars to do research in the 40's in Hawaii.
H. E. Warmke et al. (1942-1944) seem to indicate that colchicine raised drug levels in Cannabis. It is unfortunate that Warmke was unaware of the actual psychoactive ingredients of Cannabis and was therefore unable to extract THC. His crude acetone extract and archaic techniques of bioassay using killifish and small freshwater crustaceans are far from conclusive. He was, however, able to produce both triploid and tetraploid strains of Cannabis with up to twice the potency of dip bid strains (in their ability to kill small aquatic organisms)

CANNABIS SO STRONG..IT KILLED FISH?:ying:
I doubt fish have the right receptors. I am confident chickens do not, I think it only affects mammals, I could be wrong.

ctg

Veteran
They used to think dogs couldn’t get high but that has been proven false

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
sorry it was a broad statement. they may have an endo cannabinoid system but they do not appear to react to raw or cooked cannabis, in my experience, thus far.

Thus, GreenSanta has tried to get his chickens high before and not observed any effect. Haha Seems you were higher than the birds... :peacock:

G

Gr33nSanta

Thus, GreenSanta has tried to get his chickens high before and not observed any effect. Haha Seems you were higher than the birds... :peacock:

haha, I simply feed the chickens with compost, and my canna scraps are compost. A dog in the neighborhood nearly died from cannabis years ago and I realized it was likely from licking coconut oil extraction leftovers Id thrown on the pile. Since then I never throw cooked cannabis onto my pile, I bury it somewhere.

blays0r

Old underground hippies tucked deep away in the hills of Nor Cal, running real old school genetics for decades and decades. Not what you want to hear, but that's my vote for the best around. Lots of strains from the mainstream breeders are related to these crops from the Emerald Triangle region, in one way or another.

Ive tried a few tga ,cannaventure and the rest forgot as they were crap one strain dr whoooo p produced no buds nothing . Bohdi especially my prayer tower plant ,huge fruity buds makes me wanny dance is the best so far. Cheers

B

beanz

freeborn selections , AKA mean gene ...
top bloke and connoisseur weed ...premium tastes and quality .

black lime , Pina , cherry limeade , rootbeer jaro , lime pop ect