What's new

Best US breeders

NEGT1

Say what you want about Matt Riot and riot seed co but the lines they work with are up there with anyone else. In fact it's hard to find a comparable company in terms of elite variety. Not to mention the males they use and work seem to be really solid.

Lesnah

^ Matt riot is a fun dude, I've never met him physically but we message each other from time to time and I can vouch for his gear being at least on par with the average stuff out there. His Clockwork and Piff lines always draw my attention.

That said, I think the American breeder with the best gear has to be Snow High, IF you're into Sativa dominant old school gold- which would be my preference.

Then how can we leave out Tom Hill....has possible the purest indicas in America.

C. Breeze

I've still got a cut o black maduro x Tom haze from crunch status confirmed seeds. I'd love to run another 20-30 of those to make some selections and chucks. I am crossing her to bb x c99 male and to a silver pearl x flo / bb x c99 berrys lemon grass and pinesol red stem f2 male right now.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
All comes down to personal taste and type of plant traits your looking for.... There are many good breeders and bunch of shitty ones , just gotta do research

S

sourpuss

Yeah what r u looking for as mr huffnpuff stated. Im sure these guys can guide you from there. Archive for an og kush type. But im sure there r many to choose from depending on your tastes....

t99

Veteran
Chimera has a good following (Canada)
Relentless Genetics has some nice crosses with good feedback on IC mag.
Tonygreen's Tortured Beans is working with GG4 ( joesy whales) and Sour Bubble (BOG), documented here on ICM in the gorilla bubble thread.
And can't go wrong with anything by Bushy Old Grower

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I am hands down the very best breeder in the USA, probably the whole world. My latest creation is turning heads everywhere I show it off most peeps won't even puff it bc they can tell it's way way way too strong....well here is some finished product for you, the mom was a Mexican schwag hermi and the dad was pure hemp....I call it gorilla poo# 987 and it's only 1,237$ for a 5 pack

picture.php

picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bodhi Karma Relentlessness and many other cool cats.

Karma may not be from the state but he is loved and shared with as if he was.;)

LostTribe

Premium user
I am hands down the very best breeder in the USA, probably the whole world. My latest creation is turning heads everywhere I show it off most peeps won't even puff it bc they can tell it's way way way too strong....well here is some finished product for you, the mom was a Mexican schwag hermi and the dad was pure hemp....I call it gorilla poo# 987 and it's only 1,237$ for a 5 pack

View Image

View Image

RU Kidding me W.....

you and jebb need to expatriate I am certain! its getting hilarious though!

seriously...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,m going bodhi in this thread, man that dudes got skills !!! he puts things together not many could i reckon .

G

Gr33nSanta

I am surprised no one has mentioned TGA. Even though it started really small scale, I think they have some great genetics. None of the varieties I have tried were disappointing. Everything was unique and flavorful, some might be less potent but some is very potent as well.

I have had decent luck with bodhi, great luck with Archive.

I am trying Chimera for the first time and have high expectations. Also trying some old Cultivators Choice but I dont know if you could say it's from America!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sam Skunkman left the USA to go to Europe & pursue his dreams.
Cultivators Choice started out in the US. Not sure if Sam kept using the name when he left but I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of his varieties were bred in the US previous to the move.

On that note... Skunk is distinctly an American variety. As is Haze.

Americangrower

Veteran
Well BOG is #1 to me. I love gum and the way he breeds with his proven ladies not just banging new crosses out every few months.
Kinda surprised no1 mentioned Gage

As for Subcool I am not a fan at all. I had his mom's of AO and Jilly like 10 years ago. They were weak as hell tasted good but zero high,

Okj

Canuk seeds from Canada. Erie from Colorado. Cali connection. Krop king in Canada. Twisty seeds Colorado