What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best TV series and Movies for stoners?

Terpyterps

So what are the best TV shows or movies that you would recommend for others to watch?

Obviously there is a ton of them but here are few that I have enjoyed lately.

•Slow Horses
•Constellation
•The Rookie
•Better Call Saul
•The Wire
•Andir
•Boba Fett
•Mandalorian
•Bad Batch
•Obi-Wan Kenobi
•Ashoka
•Black List

I’m huge Star Wars fan and I have no objectivity whatsoever towards ANY movie or series of Star Wars :D But I enjoy them while stoned a lot! Slow Horses is lates serie that I have watched completely and it was darn good!

Brother Nature

Good list. I loved Slow Horses as well. One of the best shows I've watched recently is a show called Barry. Comes off a little silly at first, but if you stick with it it's very worth it.

I also love animated shows, especially when baked. Rick and Morty is always great. Have really enjoyed a new one called Krapopolis as well. It's a crap rainy day here so might put on some of the above series as good background noise while I'm trimming..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
anything by Monty Python , with "Search for the Holy Grail" being my runaway favorite. some of "Rick and Morty" is funny as hell...dark AND hilarious.

Reactions: Rgd

JKD

Veteran
An Australian series called Mr Inbetween, if you can find it.

Reactions: Rgd

JKD

Veteran
Good list. I loved Slow Horses as well. One of the best shows I've watched recently is a show called Barry. Comes off a little silly at first, but if you stick with it it's very worth it.

I also love animated shows, especially when baked. Rick and Morty is always great. Have really enjoyed a new one called Krapopolis as well. It's a crap rainy day here so might put on some of the above series as good background noise while I'm trimming..
Where is Krapopolis hiding? I can’t find it.
Solar Opposites is another.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Screenshot_20240303_145209_Firefox.jpg

Terpyterps

anything by Monty Python , with "Search for the Holy Grail" being my runaway favorite. some of "Rick and Morty" is funny as hell...dark AND hilarious.
Yes! They are awesome! Just saw Life of Brian and Holy Grail for thousand time, but always so funny
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas
Pulp Fiction

Breaking Bad
Fringe
(Both a bit dated, but back then a revelation)

Death in Paradise
Godfather of Harlem (Forest Whitaker)
Game of Thrones
Foundation (AppleTV)
The Americans
Fringe was good, rewatched it last year.

Latest posts

Latest posts