What's new

Best Torrent out now

opt1c

Veteran
vcdquality, scene source, and zerosec are all good for finding out whats being released... vcdquality is my fav... i use newzbin to leech everything off usenet...giganews is worth every penny

SaltyBalls

No we watch DVD quality movies including Avatar. Im watching Spartacus blood and sand now. I like this show

i know what torrents are iv used them for years im saying you didnt download a movie like avatar it was meant to be seen on the big screen and in 3D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw it in 3d and I hated it like that. Everyone around me was complaining as well. My copy of Avatar on my 60" LCD I enjoyed more

SaltyBalls

what were you complaing about ?iv seen it twice and the people in the movie theater clapped both times maybe your theater needs upgrading

bens lab

vcdquality, scene source, and zerosec are all good for finding out whats being released... vcdquality is my fav... i use newzbin to leech everything off usenet...giganews is worth every penny

same, torrents are great for free, but if you want a quality service usenet is amazing. Giganews & Astraweb are both great providers.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what were you complaing about ?iv seen it twice and the people in the movie theater clapped both times maybe your theater needs upgrading

I was not complaining about anything it was the people around me. I dont like 3d movies they give me a headache. I did not even know it was 3d until they handed me the glasses.

SaltyBalls

Yeah i watched the avatar dvd screener, it was so good now i want to see it in 3D lol.

go see it in 3d while its still in the theater it doesnt compare to a dvd screener its a new type of 3d not like what we have seen growing up (blue and red paper glasses ) its actually 2 films playing at once that are in-sync that have to be perfect (maybe they werent when HammerHead saw it . it happened to me the 2nd time i saw it and the theater fix it to make it right) it cant be shown on a tv . its new technology called polarized 3d not old school [FONT=Comic Sans MS, Helvetica, Arial]anag[/FONT]lyph 3D

there are 2 company that put it out "RealD 3D" and "Dolby 3D Digital Cinema" i saw it in both and the RealD 3D was better

edux710

we downloaded avatar and had to go see it in 3d. I love torrents and thing that they DONT hurt the entertainment industry.

Perpetual Nooch

Recently found an excellent Sherlock Holmes screener (good movie) and Daybreakers (ok movie).

Isohunt is all I need. Get everything on there.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right now Is Ligion. Watched last night I did not like it. Wolfman is out as well but all the copys are bad.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm not sure. Peer Guardian wasn't supposed to work with Vista but I got it to after some trickery. Just quickly glancing at some things, it appears the problem is the same which is driver registration or some such. Do some google searches on "Peerguardian on Windows 7" and if you know a bit about computers its pretty easy to figure out.

My favorite torrents are usually from Son of Shun or MVGroup. I really enjoy the CBC and BBC documentaries and news stories. Watching nature programs in HiDef whilst baked is pure win.

I found one that works on Windows 7 without having to mess with anything. Just d/l and install. It's called peerblock. It looks identical to PG2 and has all the same functions.