What's new

Best Torrent out now

willostat

yeah far as neat stuff dl lately probably avatar, the road, and book of eli. Used to be big newsgroup junkie data hoarder, now its torrents.

FarOut1

Luvin torrents, they Rule!!!

its like phishin after a while you get a feel for whats good:dance013:

i'm a member of a private site and they are 100% never had a bad torrent off them...

but in the gen pop any aXXo or FXG release are da bomb:dance013:

FO

edux710

i love that i can download full seasons of TV shows. I liked weeds, heros, or course simpsons, family guys, clevland show, adult swim shows etc. good to see movies before they hit DVD and occasionally before they hit the movie theatre. you just got to know what you are doing.

everyone should get the pirate bay movie, steal this film, it has 2 parts to it. Very interesting.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
whose release of avatar are you guys watching?

I didnt think there were any good ones as yet... any info much appreciated :)

willostat

first avatar was really cruddy camera in russia I believe based on subtitles of the navi when they are using their native tongue. but there are much better ones now. dvd screener out there is pretty good. this is its title...Avatar (2009) PROPER DVDSCR XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi

U4ic

Tooth.Fairy.R5.LINE.XviD-MENTiON for the kids
Up.In.The.Air.2009.DVDRip.XviD-Larceny for the wife and I

Recent Downloads..

picture.php

the_dungeon

bitjunkie.org

i used to use isohunt religiously, but i got mad viruses, even after reading the comments

oh my buddy got me on as a member at ILOVETORRENTS.com.. that site awesome, i download most things at 2.2 MBS!! but i HAVE to keep a high upload ratio, so i only use it for the hard to find things...

some good ones I've seen lately.

1. high life = junkies rob a bank, comedy..
2. dead man running = like a british type guy ritchie movie
3. wolfman = haven't found a real good copy
4 crazy heart = jeff bridges

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
thanks for the advice got highlife DLing right now should be done quick maybe 5 more mins.. i picked a screener cuz of howmany seeds - whats uup with screeners anyways? are they different from the dvd release?

the_dungeon

thanks for the advice got highlife DLing right now should be done quick maybe 5 more mins.. i picked a screener cuz of howmany seeds - whats uup with screeners anyways? are they different from the dvd release?

screeners are for the press. they are advanced copys so they can review and rate them...

whiterabbit9

Veteran
i'm downloading weeds season 3

just finished season 2

man, I really started getting into it

nancy and conrad,
celia (nice milf)
the city council guy, the dumb brother in law

all very funny

the_dungeon

yeah thats what ive heard, but ive heard some complaints about them.. was wondering what the deal was
some screeners go black and white for a few minutes,.

some have a water mark the whole way thru.

some display a few minute long disclaimer in the middle of the movie

for the most part they are always dvd rip quality, and minus the things i mentioned above, they work/look just fine

i'm downloading weeds season 3
just finished season 2
man, I really started getting into it
nancy and conrad,
celia (nice milf)
the city council guy, the dumb brother in law
all very funny

YOUR SO LUCKY!!

i watched all the episodes.. it gets crazy!! i cant wait till season 5 starts

you gotta check out dexter.. true blood.. big love.. as well. I love all those shows.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
why am i so lucky ?
because I haven't seen them yet ?

they definitively have put a lot of thought and effort into this show

I love it

I get attached to the characters
I really liked this girl :

2.jpg

love cute crazy hippie girls

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
yeah the black and white thing - thats what it was i remember someone bitching about. not too worried about any of those probs - thanks man\
took 20 minutes total to dl, not bad at all.. my wireless has a weeeeeeaak ass signal - pretty surprised