What's new

Best thing to WATCH ON A TELEVISION while high

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i was loughing non stop watching the beavis and butthead collection dvd! when they got high sniffing the paint thinner lmfao! haha!

i also like watching the science channel... i'm verry inclined into scientific stuff!

peace!

mm

treble

yeah it doesnt always have to be comedy and stuff.. documentaries and things like that are great when you are buzzing. I like historical stuff as well. Widescreen hidef for some of those nature doc's are awesome. Attenborough and BBC are always major eye candy and some interesting knowledge to boot, good when you are couching

treb

Lonewolfy

sirharrynuggz - Split sounds like an awesome movie i'll have to go hunt it down :)
Some of my favorites while I'm baked are;
Simpsons <-- Naturally
Family Guy <-- Just too damn funny

PLEASE CHECK OUT

I Heart Huckabees <-- Now this is a head trip oh and
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind <-- Another fucked up moive

sirharrynuggz

Yup, those ARE both very trippy movies, and very funny shows. Slaughterhouse Five is another tripped out movie. Split is one you almost need LSD to even process it at all. If you watch it sober though, you might just think someone dosed you. Yes, it's THAT trippy! Let me know if you find it, I'd love to see it again.

Rastatrue

What I've been seeing

What I've been seeing

Hey Now, I recently saw a PBS Nature special from Cuba. They got the smallest frogs, bats, and hummingbirds on the planet. It was very vivid and I was'nt even stoned. Hower if you are; go outside at about 4AM and look at the Sept sky. Orion and several well known planets and stars are high in the northern sky.

G

first 48 hours is great. I also like king of the hill, dog the bounty hunter is pretty cool
those new swat shoes are good they give up lots o info too. and cant forget the food network giada de laurentis she is hott. criss angel also is good. peace..

Gsack

solrebl

Picked up an old-school movie called "Tron"... I remember watching it a long long time ago and liking it. Had lots of special effects if i remember. Gonna check it out...

G

Adult Swin

Tenacious D Episodes

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Next Friday

my top favorites

Artie Lange

B000AJJNJK.01._PE25_.The-Golden-Girls-The-Complete-Third-Season._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Erikson

DRTFT

DRTFT

Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, southpark, Robot Chicken and Weeds.

Best evah!

G

trailer park boys, ali g, south park, colbert report etc.
but nothing beats watching NHL, go habs

I Used To Grow

beavis and butthead is good when stoned..lmao @ cornholio

Miami Ink is pretty cool to watch when baked..

Little People Big World is a cool show when stoned too.

M

Mr. Nevermind

If you can watch the Colbert report for 5 minutes without laughing, then something wrong with you. That show you cant help but laugh at. even if the jokes so sometimes the way he makes it worse with his delivery is funny

nevermind

Latest posts

Latest posts