What's new

Best thing to WATCH ON A TELEVISION while high

Shibbyguy

I was just wondering if anyone else liked watching trippy movies. Not that I get high and sit on my ass everytime I smoke, but every now and then, I'll get me some couchlock that makes my headspin and I looove to watch big wave surfers lol.

What do you guys watch? :joint:

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
Indophiliac said:
Pee-Wees Playhouse is always amusing when youre stoned.

oh god lol. yep. also family guy is great. the randomness of it is perfect while stoned.

solrebl

I was watching "Taken" (series about extra-terrestrial abductions) just cuz I was bored and high... Let me tell you I wasn't sleeping with both eyes-closed for a couple of nights...lol...very trippy while high.

I Used To Grow

ahh man..I watch the Travel Channel when I'm baked at night and it's so fun to imagine yourself living like that or living in a cool place in Europe or Asia.

They had a show on very nice houses one day when I was baked and it turns out the house is just up the road 45 min from where I live. It was a very nice house that was heated from hot springs it was builit on..the heat comes through the floor...totally awesome house!

EastCoastE

Weeds. Nuff said. If not, the Flava of Love on VH1 is always good for a chuckle. Oh, and if you're into cartoons, Squidbillies or the Boondocks are also hilarious! :pointlaug

fari

Family guy,Lost for the whole night, fear and lothing, harold and kumar, but the very best is a good old dvd from Bob Marley, i've probebly watched them a couple hundred times,but Bob stays amazing,inspiring and oh so truthfull every time,great watch!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Goin down ta South Park gonna have myself a time!

Goin down ta South Park gonna have myself a time!

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAA! YOU BASTARDS YOU KILLED KENNY!WHATEVER,WHATEVER I DO WHAT I WANT AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Btw keep an eye out for man-bear-pig, M-Kkk.....take care BC

Last edited:

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
The Wire, The corner, ali g, wildboyz, trailer park boyz, mystery science theater 3000, and strangers with candy.

M

Mr. Nevermind

Colbert report- just due to its sheer stupidity
Family guy-stupid shit happens there all the time
Fox news- always good for a laugh,lies make me laugh

nevermind