Best Tasting Strain

super lemon haze and vanilla kush my top two sweet flavor strains

nevilles haze for the spicey, incensy flava

and sleestack for the fuel flavor

whodair

Veteran
NYCD !!

NYCD !!

get soma nycd for a strong exotic flavor down to the last toke !!

picture.php

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Id have to say the most flavorful herb i recently smoked on was True Blueberry by DJ Short, but what it had in flavor it lacked potency.

Z

zen_trikester

Apollo 11 is a real unique lemony funk that I just can't get enough of, and my LA woman selection is amazing as well. My pheno, based on what I have read to compare, favors the LA Confidential with a coffee/hashy smell and flavor. Too pungent to smoke where any non-smokers will be. Opening the jar you smell it across the room and after smoking it lingers on your clothes. Taste is superb, although I haven't heard of anyone else getting the same pheno I have so ymmv.

Jed

KnowBudz

Bro, where are you scoring the Laughing Buddha beans ?
Back in "03" I was at Barney's and they had the best damn weed, Laughing Buddha and would like to find some of those original beans any ideas ?

To answer the post question I'd have to say DJS's Blueberry...

Barney's was selling LB seed through a few dealers awhile back.....but when I sampled the strain it came from an Amsterdam coffee shop!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Headband (even after you finish vaping. If you burp or cough later you can taste it)
NYCD (there is a tangerine/grapefruit pheno) amazing
C99 (Pineapple goodness)
Sour D ( I love it still to this day. I take breaks because of tolerance, but when I come back :) )

KnowBudz

Might have to distinguish between today's strains here in the States and the import stuff I started out with back in the 70's. IMO, nothing today can touch the Asian goodies brought back after the war: Thai, Cambodian, Viet Namese, etc. Also, some of the golds and reds coming up from South- and Central-America tasted amazing. Of course, most of these were pure sativa, and it was a long time ago. Like many things, I wonder about the accuracy of those memories, but still cherish them!

Yggdrasil

AK is one of my faves, strawberry cough, and a bagseed i found a while back that tasted like fruity pebbles

phog

Veteran
bubba kush of course

pineapple punch has a great spicy tropical fruit taste

i had some blueberry awhile back. it had a very thick smoke with a delicious sweet, syrupy berry taste

ae77 calio is similar to pineapple punch but straight orange with a little skunkyness

there are soo many

daheadies

poppin' outta control
BRUCE BANNER #3 (REZ Strawberry Diesel x OG Kush) , Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Fort Collins Blue Diesel (DJ Shorts Blueberry x Soma NYCD), Chem D, and OG ## (by the brand not to be named)

thought i already posted on this but i guess not..

Im going to have to say some good Blueberry or the right pheno of Lemon SKunk ( which i think is the common pheno)......I loved the Lemon Skunk, great high and great taste.... KushBerry (OGxOregon Blueberry) tasted like straight up Fruity Pebbles....That shit was good to,,,I hooked up Doug Benson with a nice bud of it and he dug it too.

Skidbone

Wow, Thanks for all the tasty replies. :grouphug: I had to be away from my screen for a couple days so I will catch up here quick. It looks like I have a lot to consider. You all are great. :good: Thanks

C

CheifnBud2

Blue Dream, Quality Green crack. Og Kush. Blueberry. Quality headband.

My absolute fav stash in this moment is ColeTrain (Jasmin+Trainwreck)from Reserva Privada.
My second fav is Nevilles Haze+Afghan Haze from Shanti+Neville

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not so good at translating taste to words :)
sort of coffee/tobacco/musky/afghan black. very pleasurable smoke - the sugar leaf is actually the best tasting bit imo. i find it pretty potent too.