What's new

Best Tasting Strain

Skidbone

I was wondering, what is your favorite tasting available strain?:thinking:

I love great tasting herb, especially when it has that lingering aftertaste that reminds you just how awesome your stash is. :wahey:

I am looking to the future and want to find something that is really special in the taste category. :yes:

The ability to lay one out on the couch is also an welcome bonus.:look at this:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Snaggepuss`s Purple Kool Aid! Taste`s just as suggests...like kool aid! Leaves a nice fruity aftertaste on the tongue and is one of those kinds u cannot keep your paws out the jar

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I second the blueberry. Also sour d, cheese, c99, and virgin's love all had that unforgettable taste. Hashplant was also nice. Take care 1

Dieselrella or either of it parents. Lemon fuel or pineapple goodness, some of my favorite flavors in pot
Oh I forgot to mention its available (and its not a bad price either)

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
My lemon skunk was interesting (GHS) but by best tasting strain was Nirvana's Blue Mystic. The potency was low but the taste was really nice.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i just grew some chemxsour beans that taste pretty awesome...looks like Sour D but smells like haze! grown in Fox Farms soil and flushed....super smooth good taste..unlike alot of the chemmy hydro shit the clubs sell.

i consider the taste of SFV OG Pure Kush to be up there with best tasting strain....shes a low yeilding finicky plant but the nugs are so mouthwatering lemony goodness cant get enough....

Ioni Botani

Really depends on what you have a taste for ;)

Mosca's Cinderella 99 bx (or ANY dank Cinderella really) is really tropical fruity = light meal...maybe a breakfast with a smoothie..leaves you feeling alert.

Something like Pre-98 Bubba Kush on the other hand...is a richer more espresso kush taste = a little more hearty, filling meal...like a sandwich with some coffee..leaves ya kinda looking for a nap after.

Hope this helps :D

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
OG Kush - that lemon pinesol smell and smoke... mmmmm...

Also, and I think I'm the only one who likes its flavor, Sensi Star.

yts farmer

Veteran
at the moment i really like the flavour of uk cheese but my all time favorate tasting strain has to be sags bubbleberry

not being an indoor connoisseur , all i can offer....

Mighty Freeze. Clean with hints of pine. enjoyable smoke, to smoke. rich mellow smoke with that clean-ness to it.
infact, i'm going to go dig

the best indoor i've ever had?

Bubblegum, from a festival. good indica buzz (nothing mind blowing) but potency was good, and the flavor BLEW MY MIND.... tasted like the smell of Pink BubbleGum , the taste was still there, even at the shitty last cash hit of a bowl. i'm still looking for a bubblegum with this quality.... it seems like most available are more grapey ?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Organically grown and well flushed Sweet Tooth, the ultra sweet perfumey grapefruit phenos are the best for taste. Think citrusy sugar sweet on exhale, light billowy white smoke that is not harsh and with a nice lingering citrus hashy aftertaste. It smells like hippy incense in the air, well my house does. :biggrin:

DJ's Blueberry, the right pheno is just simply unbeatable. I have had some that literally was like Blueberry candy in smell & taste. :joint:

:canabis:

yts farmer

Veteran
i have a pack of the sweet tooth#4,is it a good strain?

have had experience with the sweet tooth#3 and had majo issues with mold.

Latest posts

Latest posts