What's new

Best Tasting Indica?

Rinse....The weed u just described in your 1st post is....Nutcruncher..Rich,dark,chocolate/coffee taste short stocky Indica super frosty grows straight up 1 big fat cola...nice kick back relaxing mellow,but still real potent...Finishes in 60 days....clones finish in 55 days.

FireFly22

Best tasting Indica I ever tasted or grew was Mosca's OTM X Indiana bubble gum. So sweet like nothing else, with a full round complex flavour that transfers in the "J"! Blueberry Sweet Gum!

Rinse

Veteran
Hey guys thought I'd bump this thread for anyone else interested, I'm going for PCK from cannabiogen/ace as Im in love with the pictures Ive seen around the forums, such a great structure and is described as earthy/berry tasting.

As for the bubba reccomendations Ive found a nice looking strain Black Afghan x Pre 98 Bubba kush from Emerald Triangle seeds that look great.

I woul still love to get my hands on some Bluehemp Dark kush and Lebanese, I grew the Leb a few years back and is some tasty indica for sure. Mosca's OTM X Indiana bubble gum sounds very nice indeed.

There is also Rocket Chunk from Hybrids from hell that I'm considering.

bigshawn

Well count me in on Bubba kush as the best tasting I've had, more to the point Bubba O Kush by Mota hands down so far..........

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Black Domina. Some of the best tasting herb i've ever grown and smoke. Mine tasted and smelled exactly like orange rinds.

smk8000

BOG's Sour Bubble is a pretty tasty indica. Has a taste of royalty kind of. Hard to describe but it's very thick appealing taste. Not very fruity or kushy but just unique in its own way.

there goes edro

Veteran
BOG's Sour Bubble is a pretty tasty indica. Has a taste of royalty kind of. Hard to describe but it's very thick appealing taste. Not very fruity or kushy but just unique in its own way.

I got some Sour Bubble on deck. Been debating what to pop next. Its either Sour Bubble or Strawberry Diesel Kush. Wifey wants SDK, Im thinking SB. Maybe Ill start a poll?

HeriMarry

Mine is Peyote Purple, I have a pheno that has that "hashy" taste with a lemon pinesol undertone but with a cure the lemon pinesol becomes more pronounced.

purple_man

Veteran
blue moonshine for me... phenos range from berry to burnt rubber/decomposing soil/coffe and what not "awful" stinks only few appreciate :)

blessss
ps.: back in the day afghani #1 from sensi seeds used to have some sweet/honey tastin phenos...

window

Veteran
hi rinse,pck from ace/cbg is an excellent choice,the taste for me is of squidgy black hash like we used to get years ago[80s/early90s],earthy,dark and exotic. Not a great yeilder,needs to be vegged long but one of the most beutifull plants you will ever grow,the more colourfull expressions anyway.i have some finishing up soon and will post pics[need to borrow cam].This is one plant i never want to lose,i love her and you will too.:biggrin:

Jhhnn

Veteran
I have some MLI beans lying around somewhere, waiting to be popped.

From all accounts, that's as good a place as any to start. It and its Afghan cousins are the ancestors of many modern hybrid indica varieties. Utterly old school and authentic. Even if it's not all you want it to be, it won't be crap, and, for you, the price is right. There's also a lot of info available about it.

I've never grown the stuff, but it's up high on the list. I'm more of a sativa lover, but I want to have some variety in my stash, different kinds of highs at my fingertips.