What's new

Best Tasting Indica?

Rinse

Veteran
I want something rich, dark, earthy, spicy, stocky, quick...Not too sweet or skunky... Looking for a "warm" body buzz, potent but not debilitating, must have clean comedown for everyday smoking...

Any ideas and pics welcome.

Rinse

Veteran
Taskenti, P.Peyote, Mazar- i -shariff, lemon dust kush, Dark Kush, A. Indica( Nirv) among many...

Ive been looking for dark kush, but blue hemp aren't responding...
Which Mazar is it?
Will look into them cheers

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
The Maple Leaf Indica I grew out last Fall seems as though it would fit the bill for what you are looking for.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
fugu kush by motarebel jumps to mind,, and just bubba kush in general, but its not the cleanest "comedown" on its own,,

Rinse

Veteran
The Maple Leaf Indica I grew out last Fall seems as though it would fit the bill for what you are looking for.

I have some MLI beans lying around somewhere, waiting to be popped.

fugu kush by motarebel jumps to mind,, and just bubba kush in general, but its not the cleanest "comedown" on its own,,

Never heard of fugu, will look for it.

LVPK all the way...but you are asking about seed strains I am assuming???

What is LVPK? Yeah seeds. :tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Bubba, bubba, and bubba. if you cant get the cut I think peyotee purple is just a bubba backcrossed or crossed to another bubba.

big twinn

Veteran
What is LVPK? Yeah seeds. :tiphat:

Kyle Kushman's Las Vegas Purple Kush. Its nearly Identical to pre98 bubba, but imo more vigorous, larger yielding, and a bit more floral (like lavender laundry sheets) in comparison to Bubba, other than that, those that are unexperienced couldn't tell them apart.

As for seed strains, like others have said Peyote Purple. It essentially is Bubba kush in seed form.

Rinse

Veteran
So many great strains, I grew a greenhouse fem bubba kush once and it had serious issues, crinkle leaf, wierd flowers that took forever, maybe I got a bad batch.

LVPK sounds good, as does x-18 and ancient afghan has caught my attention, ah life is full of choices eh.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think MLI is about what you describe as wanting, not real tasty smoke imo. It is my go to smoke. I have Peyote Purple and Grandaddy Purple growing now, will see how they smoke.

You guys call Mazar an everyday smoke? lol... that's one strain that takes me out every time.

rich, dark, earthy, spicy, stocky, quick...Not too sweet or skunky... Looking for a "warm" body buzz, potent but not debilitating, must have clean comedown for everyday smoking...

The Black has many of the qualities you are looking for. A heavy hitting indica that, well, if you could smoke mazar all day, this is def. an everyday smoke. earthy, spicy, and just a hint of berry that is more of an earthy merlot.

picture.php

~mgd

Rinse

Veteran
You guys call Mazar an everyday smoke? lol... that's one strain that takes me out every time.

rich, dark, earthy, spicy, stocky, quick...Not too sweet or skunky... Looking for a "warm" body buzz, potent but not debilitating, must have clean comedown for everyday smoking...

The Black has many of the qualities you are looking for. A heavy hitting indica that, well, if you could smoke mazar all day, this is def. an everyday smoke. earthy, spicy, and just a hint of berry that is more of an earthy merlot.

View Image
~mgd

Sounds like the ticket, is it the one that was in the cannabible?

BadRabbit

Bubba, bubba, and bubba. if you cant get the cut I think peyotee purple is just a bubba backcrossed or crossed to another bubba.

OK, that's the 2nd or 3rd time Purple Peyote has been mentioned in a "best tasting" thread ... I'm not an ultimate expert, but I've flowered out 5 or 6 different phenos and, while they were all pretty consistently beautiful plants with good trich coverage, none of them has had anything approaching top notch flavor. I'm aware of the bubba lineage, but I don't sense a bit of it in the taste .... I've had only one pheno with some distinctive flavor and it was nice but mild. I'm not knockin' the overall strain or the breeder, but I wouldn't put it anywhere near a 'best tasting' list.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
no one has said bog yet...

Ive got a very tasty bogglegum and two blushes.

They grow like squat bushy plants, flower quickly, whats more indica than that?

Latest posts

Latest posts