What's new

Best seed strain under $50?

planted1

You can find single feminized seeds for very cheap, then you can choose from a whole bunch so you can decide whats best for you. type in single marijuana seeds in your search engine and theres a couple that will pop up. they start at like 5 dollars a piece and go up to like 15 er so. so you can stay under your 50 bucks and still get plenty.

legends mountain mix is another really nice looking mix pack, Some genetics used include the Red Eyed Bride, Soulshine, Biker Bob, SOL Sweet Skunk, California Orange, UK Cheese, SOL Grapefruit, DJ Short Blueberry and Flo. $43 at boo

Last edited by a moderator:
what? where??

legends mountain mix is another really nice looking mix pack, Some genetics used include the Red Eyed Bride, Soulshine, Biker Bob, SOL Sweet Skunk, California Orange, UK Cheese, SOL Grapefruit, DJ Short Blueberry and Flo. $43 at boo

I've been looking at the Mountain Mix too. I was initially turned off by reports of low germinations rates, so I contacted Legends by email. Like, an hour later I had a reply - those guys are on the ball. They reiterated that if any customers are ever dissatisfied with their wares they will do whatever is in their power to make the world right again.
So yeah, they impressed me.
My next round of buying will probably be some mountain mix, some mandala strains, a cannacopia, and a chimera. Right now I'm split between Mental Floss, Cali-OxBB, and GrapefruitxBB.... But there are worse problems to have :biggrin:
I have to say, though, I'd rather buy 40-50 seeds for $200 than 10 seeds for $200. To date, the most expensive seeds I've bought are the only ones to be non-viable.

V1AAA

You can find single feminized seeds for very cheap, then you can choose from a whole bunch so you can decide whats best for you. type in single marijuana seeds in your search engine and theres a couple that will pop up. they start at like 5 dollars a piece and go up to like 15 er so. so you can stay under your 50 bucks and still get plenty.

+ 1

thats what i did as i missed rez's drop