What's new

Best seed strain under $50?

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I've narrowed my search to 3. Chimera mix, SOL mix, or Joeyweed mix.

I saw a post from a guy above who said he can't find the Chimera mix for $30; neither can I? Has anyone seen it for $30 anywhere?

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its very easy to order. Use an international money order available at any US post office. It cost about $3 or so. Fill out the order form and mail in. I get confirmation typically within 7 days and have the beans in hand 14 days after sending the money. Depending on where you are ordering from a pre-paid credit card might also be a good option.

awesome thank you. Do you usually send them right to your house or do you send them somewhere else to be picked up?

chidoctor

Our mix pack is suggested @ $30... many other banks sell mixed packs as well for similar prices. Your money would be best spent on somthing inthis range- you still get top quality genetics at a reasonable price, although you may find more variation within.

Otherwise I would suggest RKS, Chunk D or Chunky Cheese from Cannacopia.... all are excellent and well valued @ roughly 35 us.

Hope that helps,
-Chimera

if $30 is suggested why is it the only place who offers it us charging $55? i asked bay/boo to carry your mix but they claim YOU dont make it avaliable to them? which is it? do you offer it or not?

B

Blue

Black label sensi star & master kush...

The master kush is the best master kush I have grown & smoked

I have grown sensi, nirvana, weed seed shop just to name a few. Black label was the heavy yielding quick finnishing great tasting weed that you want..

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
if $30 is suggested why is it the only place who offers it us charging $55? i asked bay/boo to carry your mix but they claim YOU dont make it avaliable to them? which is it? do you offer it or not?

chidoctor lets keeo our pants on now..... I can only suggest a retail price; what vendors do with the seeds they have purchased is solely up to them- I have no control over final market prices.

The mix is available to ALL of our retailers, I can only fill the orders that are placed.

I am currently waiting for OP to send me an order request for seeds. I will make sure a whack of mix packs make their way along for listing @ Seedbay.

If you simply can't wait, pm Oldpink and ask him when the new Chimera order will be placed.

Respectfully,
-Chimera

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spicy Cheese F2 [So7omon Seeds],, on seedbay ,, listed under FRT.. $50.00 (Buy Now)

Hope this helps

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
what about karma´s mirre...40 pounds on seedboutique....sage x jack herrer. Cant go wrong with karmas stuff!!!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats 40pound sterling work out at in dollars ($$$) ? lol
cats are sharp on conversion rates these days :canabis:

we are talking in bucks now!! under 50 of them... bless up!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Oh sorry doc....... those fucking conversion rates!

I thought u were taking about euros.......peace

C

Capt.Cannabis

ACE-Nepalese Jam
$53.65
from the boutique 'cause its a nepalese crossed to a jamaican

four seasons

Veteran
If It was my company I would sell cannabis genetics for $1.00 a seed. No matter what variety.
10 for 10, 100 for 100

Some may think lowering prices would hurt overhead but I think it would be the opposite. If the product was good for the price,many customers would return.
Not many growers can fork out 100$ for five seeds. But many will gladly dish out 5 for 5 all day long all week long all year long, get my drift...

Just a thought, probably not a realistic one.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you get them from seedbay you get a pack free,, (not sure about boutique),, this kinda means ppl are quids / bucks / e-ores in on genetic costs :yes: FRT just sent in the new 'Atlantic Mix' freebies and more SSH F2 freebies to help balance karma out :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I was to ever sell cannabis genetics I would sell seeds for $1.00 a piece. No matter what variety.
10 for 10, 100 for 100

Yo perhaps make half that back after postage costs, packaging, and sundries like envelopes,,, Not to mention the freebie postage,, mandatory medi. community donation postage,, friends , friends of friends, and fam-clan members... :canabis:

If you really wish to share genetics at little to no cost ,, then why not send them into ICMag as "freebies" (list them as such),,then the genetics get into good hands real fast,, and it only costs one lot of postage :D Jah bless all that support the on-growing cause :canabis:

Otherwise many x5 packs are now quite well priced as far as plant genetics are concerned... buy mindfully and clone well,, then you can enjoy the strain you want until at least 2020 no problems :canabis:

The future is green,, with a hint of rasta