What's new

best seed company for noobs

REZDOG

Veteran
IF THE GUY WHO STARTED THIS THREAD WASN'T NOW BANNED,(OOOOPSEY!!!) I'D HAVE HAPPILY GIVEN HIM A PACK OF CHEMDOG IBL,THAT'S HOW BAD I "NEED THE BUSINESS"! :D :D
(But he's not,so I won't.)

There,now I feel all "sunny" again. :D :D :D :D

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
given that many first grows can end in failure, only spend as much money as you can afford to lose without it hurting you.

and if thats $180 then you are a richer man than me ;)

VG

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
REZDOG - All righty,then.

I'll do this Point-By-Point,so even you can
understand,fucktard..

1) The New,CHEMDOG "IBL" IS A CHEMDOG-BASED,INBRED LINE.
If you do not understand the term "inbred line",
and it is very clear that you do not,go ahead and read up-
I don't have time to waste explaining it to you.

2) Thanks for the useless advice on naming seeds,read and instantly forgotten.
There's NEVER been ANY reversal issues with CHEMDOG seeds that I'm aware of.
You repeatedly,incorrectly,refer to what I'm guessing(?)
was an early CHEMDOG SOUR DIESEL hybrid which had
a phenotype that would reverse under stress,
(since addressed,and resolved) as "CHEMDOG".
Numbnuts.
Is that supposed to somehow embarrass me?
Like you have some special, inside fucking joke the rest of us don't get?
You're Special,all right.
Short-bus Special.

3) You're (still) an idiot.I don't EVER need to "hype" anything.
Do you read here?
Or is everything you do text-to-speech?
Reservoir Seeds holds every single Seedbay record that exists.
(Most sold in a day/minute/hour,etc. etc. etc.)
Dumbass.
But most importantly,Reservoir's work speaks LOUD & CLEAR for itself.
Read up,use the Search Engine.
If you're literate,which is questionable,given your lack of grasp of the subject you're commenting on,you'll get It,or you Won't.

4) See number three,above.
(Saves bandwidth!)

5) Your "two cents" hasn't been worth the .00000000001 it costs to host the bandwidth for the post.

I suggest you run along,now.
I don't wish to engage in this past this point.
If I was you,I wouldn't insist.
(Hint: This is where Push Comes to Shove.)
I've been in a good mood lately,even suffering
the odd fool,like you,from time to time.
But,my current sunny disposition that doesn't
guarantee I''ll stay that way,
especially if you insist on being an irritant.
You're being an uninformed douchebag,
and that wears thin after about.... Now.

Capish? Good.

~RD~

Let's All go run out and buy REZDOGS seeds and if were lucky we just might be blessed enough to be called these fine names. All Color Coated in Red straight from the man himself.

$200.00 for 1 pk. when you can get up to 10 packs of just as good seeds.

Funny thing is were are the mods now to slam his ass for the vulgar language against other members, good display here of how money talks and bullshit walks.

Seed Vendor or not rules should apply to all.

fucktard..
Numbnuts.
Dumbass.
idiot Classy Guy Rez - I thought you would have a bit more class then that but some people can't kick old habits.

cannaboy

To be realy honest get some of growdoc's seeds there a pice of piss to grow and the males show at 30 days.. There medi seeds and there the most reasonable priced seeds regardless of anywhere ,,,,, you may even get some freebee's so you are Win Win..

verdent green has some good advice too... otherwise chech out the offers on seedboutique,,

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I'm at the boo checking them out now and for 5 beans for $12.05 us is a steal. AngelDust is the strain and it sounds sweet. :yes:

cannaboy

Listen I told you reasonably priced seeds cost breeders nothing whole sale a $ £ Euro a seed so what are you paying for,, All respect to rez his work Is top and at the hype end of things, silly people pay for the most expensive be the best then buy the best..

hopleaf

CANNACOPIA. great prices, very cool crosses, wonderfully easy to grow, and top notch buds. my first pack of seeds was from cannacopia and i couldn't have been happier with the resluts. 10/10 germed 6/10 females, and out of all those females there wasn't a single one i wasn't happy with. try their bubba x deep chunk. very easy to grow, and a wonderful wonderful smoke that i personally found exremely relaxing. i will continue to suggest cannacopia to new grower until i get a pack from them that does me wrong. i've grown several of their strains excpt govt mule, and all were very fun to grow. i've never grown anything from nirvana, but obviosly people seem to like them i'll have to invest in a pack.

mule420

Did you people that have your panties in a bunch over Rez's comments, read what he said about Rez's Chemdog IBL? If I was him that's about one step away from them calling my kids ugly! And to add insult to injury the guy was clueless,,, someone had to explain IBL to him and intersex traits...

This is part of my order I just placed... Some are a bigger investment then others, some are for taste and some bag appeal. I will use Rez's gear to cross with my gear to stabilize the strains.
Yes it costs more because he did all the work to make it STABLE! Most people who want to grow have difficulty keeping a houseplant alive, let alone having what it takes to grow trees. So I say start with some bagseed or cheaper strains you might hate this hobby or love it, I don't think there is a middle ground with it... Peace and puffs!

GN-Citrocity
GN-Foxtail Sativa
SOL-Blue Satellite #2.2
TOM - Haze
REZ - Chemdog IBL
GDS10-AngelDust
SKM-Old School Thai Haze x Skunk #1
SMS - Rock Bud - Soma A+
DGS - Sweetest Cindy 99

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Find a company with strains you like the sound of and ask them what strain would be most suitable for you as a newb, also let them the know your set up too.
Peace

MGC

Good seeds for noobs, hardy plants, easy to grow, cheap price → KC BRAINS.
In my opinion, the best value for money. Mandala Seeds is great too.

PS / Rez keep up the good work !! Your Apollo Mist is a real jewel !!

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Rez seems to be old school and has that Reservoir Dogs / Quentin Tarantino attitude about him and his mouth is just as vicous as a pitbull but to get that pissed off and start calling peeps names wasn't cool for anyone here.

I respect his work and years of bringing us some brilliant strains and don't wish him any I'll feelings and hope this is behind us all and we can learn from each others experiences.

element420

Mr Nice dreamtime...easy on the pockets and all proven strains of the past and building blocks of the strains of today...plus you get 18+ seeds per pack so your chances of finding something nice is good and ther not feminized so you can spin up your own hybrid if needed...I personally think this is the best value and will give you some experience and you can end up making nice hybrid seeds for future runs if you need...

Shanti gives 25% discount directly from his site to medical cardholders.

A noobie grower couldnt go wrong either way with these and the value is best bang for your buck

Dreamtime is a selection of mixed indoor varieties of excellent parentage including Skunk, Northern Lights, Haze, and Afghan. Dreamtime is highly recommended for the first time grower or those that search for an economic solution to their problems. Flowering takes between 8-10 weeks. Guaranteed to turn the consumer on and personally recommended.

Hope this helps ya out bro..

Peace

BagseedSamurai

IF THE GUY WHO STARTED THIS THREAD WASN'T NOW BANNED,(OOOOPSEY!!!) I'D HAVE HAPPILY GIVEN HIM A PACK OF CHEMDOG IBL,THAT'S HOW BAD I "NEED THE BUSINESS"! :D :D
(But he's not,so I won't.)

There,now I feel all "sunny" again. :D :D :D :D

Hey, if you want it to go to a good cause, toss a few beans my way!
:tiphat:

biteme

rez is just bored or he probably wouldn't be on this thread to begin with and i have to agree, if i was the breeder subject to the same verbal attack i think i would respond the same way. and btw, when it comes to rez and a few other breeders here at icmag, i speak my mind because neither seedbay nor seedbo has ever been able to sneak any package i ordered past the u.s. postal/customs and bottom line, i will never be able to try his genetics unless through some third party action i also am not privy to. so i read and study and say what i feel is right or wrong without bias.

so let's leave rez alone and just continue with the thread. poking at him will just get everyone excited and the thread closed.

peace-biteme

mule420

Hey, if you want it to go to a good cause, toss a few beans my way!
:tiphat:

I'm a mile high also... What you growing? I have 2 crazy bagseed grows going a big budXak47 and a sour D found in sacks from the dispensary... And some Reg seed, with moms Jack's cleaner plants... And a clone only for now Durban P X skunk #1, and some grapefruit tasting stuff linage unknown... And 2 or 3 other plants I just call pot :wave: I save seeds like some save bullets... I like to run bagseed I sit on seeds I pay for mostly... Shit most of the time people bring me clones to as they put it "To see what it will do in a proper environment"

My advice to any new grower is this, grow the best weed you can and they will come, no matter what seed you start with! Learn to grow then think about the crazy shit later... Your first harvest will be festive no matter the seed... Have fun don't get all fucking stressed! Every seed no matter the origin has the ability to knock you on your ass... :jump:

erbium

My advice to any new grower is this, grow the best weed you can and they will come, no matter what seed you start with! Learn to grow then think about the crazy shit later... Your first harvest will be festive no matter the seed... Have fun don't get all fucking stressed! Every seed no matter the origin has the ability to knock you on your ass... :jump:

Bullshit.

If the genetics suck so will the finished product.

mule420

Bullshit.

If the genetics suck so will the finished product.

I have bag seed that will knock you on your ass... Kind of funny how it all started from a seed huh... The point is manage your room, or it will manage you... See each and every seed has 16 ways to go... Will you pick the right one??? I used to sale my poor poor bagseed weed to the dispensary, until the last house bill in Colorado fucked me in the neck.... When they throw it under a scope and say dam... They don't ask "is this bag seed" they used to say "do you have anymore?" :artist:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be realy honest get some of growdoc's seeds there a pice of piss to grow and the males show at 30 days.. There medi seeds and there the most reasonable priced seeds regardless of anywhere

The main reason we didnt mention GDS before in this thread,, is because Growdoc does prefer that his seeds go out to medi. growers (not ppl with seed tins) :canabis:

But yeah,, basically Growdoc's seeds take some beating on quality and priceing. His lines are tried and tested by 100s of growers (and over 1000s of plants by us) often before he releases them. The autoflowering male aspect in BubbleDust and AngelDust makes sexing these plants simple,, almost idot proof. His plants are mostly suited to fast flowering under sea of green methods ,, (large rooms and cabs),, being exceptionally homogeneous / uniformed in patterns of growth :canabis:

GDS BubbleDust is one of the few varieties we have seen,, let alone grown,, where you get x20 males that all look the same.

Growdoc's just about 5 steps ahead the game,, which allows him to breed towards medi. traits in lineage :canabis:

Peace n flowers