What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sativa for indoor 4x2

Sensistar42

I don't really have those. I have a bit of an overhead limit... but not really. I can move to the kitchen if I have to 😆 cathedral ceilings will give me space to put in an extra 3ft of height extensions (probably more, why not?) If I really need to.

And I might do that. Grow one out, untopped, and decorate for Christmas 🎄

So how do you do that? It just grow along the horizontal, then tuck it behind as it grows up? But it seems like the bottom would be overgrown by then.
Low stress training, fabric pot on one corner and bent down after long enough. Top and get like 6-8 colas and trim each side branch off to keep it neat. A longer flowering one in the middle stretching and filling in space.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Heard you on a few podcasts and love your passion,real gardener beautiful to hear you discuss your plants,proper treat🙏I looking to screw up your beautiful work by squeezing 2 plants into an indoor 4x2 …..which will stay the healthiest 😆…Panama?? Zamaldelica?? Super Malawi Haze ?? All have structures that I would love to see naturally in my closet but my light currently has a top end of 6ft so it may be wiser to scrog two plants ? Any suggestions really grateful 🙏

Hi @Budshine thanks for your interest in exploring ACE sativa genetics for your next indoor grow.

I would recommend you to choose as per your taste (based on descriptions ) feminized sativas strains of less than 14 weeks of flowering. Except for the untamed tropicals, you can grow almost all our entire catalog there without problems.

Budshine

Many many Thanks Dubi 🙏I will make an effort to honour what you have created,I imagine I will have some experience growing a couple of your Sativa ,I count my blessings but I can’t wait to get started … a real genuine treat listening to you true gardeners on the Podcasts 🙏💯🙌,

Koondense

Veteran
I had many great Ace plants while growing in my 4x2, as others have said would also recommend going with 2-3 plants in scrog style, with good light distribution.
My best results were with Killer A5 Haze, Panama x Bangi, Thai x Panama and Zamaldelica x Panama(Zenith).
Give them 15-25L fabric pots and a good month of veg to form an even canopy. Then flip the timer and good luck :)

Killer A5 Haze, 2 clones in 25L fabric pots
1713381915676.png

Cheers

rorty

I had many great Ace plants while growing in my 4x2, as others have said would also recommend going with 2-3 plants in scrog style, with good light distribution.
My best results were with Killer A5 Haze, Panama x Bangi, Thai x Panama and Zamaldelica x Panama(Zenith).
Give them 15-25L fabric pots and a good month of veg to form an even canopy. Then flip the timer and good luck :)

Killer A5 Haze, 2 clones in 25L fabric pots
View attachment 18989021

Cheers
Beautiful plants , how many grams do you get on average with this setup?

Koondense

Veteran
The range of harvests was quite wide, some grows were for exploration, some for yield.
I was getting anywhere from 150-490g in that tent, mostly under 150-300W of diy Cree cob LEDs.

Cheers