What's new

Best purple strain/cut in 2010 ?

Norrath

picture.php

thanks dr. purpur. i hope to make it up there to the market soon. do u know of any other places like in frisco or san jose or around there? i was thinking of getting kens gdp from his shop in san pablo. do you think his cut is bomb?

Relentless

Veteran
ive heard kens gdp is the best.. i have three different cuts of gdp, just havent flowered them yet.. :)

K

Kush_Dreams

marv i doubt you could go wrong with TGA's gear,like Deep Purple & Querkle.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im not sure which cut it is. The flavor is Very distinct. Very Strong Grape/Lemon. Some of the best Ive ever tasted.
Most of my family is Humboldt county. They bring clones to me, from time to time. The best they can get.

picture.php

Relentless

Veteran
bump for some more purples!! ive acquired a bunch of purple cuts, but havent flowered anymore yet :(. lets see some purps!

JOJO420

Veteran
Nancy Botwin

Nancy Botwin

Hi everyone, not trying to rock the boat, but I too have flowered out the Nancy Botwin cut from the Bandit. That makes 3 people.:tiphat:
I must admit it was good, I am Kicking myself for losing the cut. The Bandit did a nice job and the cross worked out, but there is better.
I mean no disrespect to our man da Bandit, hope you are well homie.

StayHigh149

This Godberry purpled up much more but unfortunatly, no more pics of her. It tasted like grape skittles with pepper....very unique taste. I thought i had more pics of her later in the game but I can't find them....

picture.php

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
purple diesel

purple diesel

This purple diesel grew extremely well outdoors, she is up and drying right now, ill throw her in the mix with everything else thats been put up :joint:

S

Smoke Buddy

Purple Brolick (LVPK X Bubba Haze) is quite wonderful. She smells very grapey with berries, a dank grape smell that just seeps from the jar. Cannot be contained by a bag. :) The stone? Very intense and strong. She has a very strong but smooth edge to her and very medicinal too. The haze makes itself known in taste and the head department but it is mostly kushy tasting. Much different than any of the other purples Ive tested. Sure to be a favored strain as she gets spread out to the masses. Thanks to Aerokush101 for making this one. These are old pics Ive shown before but she is in the garden still and will be for a while.

:rasta:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php