What's new

Best overall commercial strain? (taste, yield, potency, etc..)

N

Neptune

I will say for the 5th time in this thread:

Pot of Gold from TFD

This is one of the most perfect strains in my mind. I have grown through over 10 strains from seed and elite clones, and Pot of Gold beats them all silly.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Centrum said:
hey you original post was about 2 or 3 weeks ago, did you decide closet ?

Yea there is alot of good info. I've been aquiring new strains so I'm going to see what yield the best out my collection and go from there. Later in the future I'll use the best yielders for my bigger grows. Thanks.

Guest423

Veteran
aeric said:
Time2: if u want an easy trim go for NL, or certain phenos of Ice...so easy they trim themselves.

yup easy trimming is always a plus for me....i've been looking into aurora b from tfd and also the shiva skunk from sensi...they both look like big yeilding and easy trimmers!

Guest423

Veteran
mosca negra said:
Closet Funk-- my vote goes to the same strain JWP said, DOUBLE DUTCH! The high is both head & body and lasts up to 4 hours. DOUBLE DUTCH is a heavy yielder and is true pleasure to grow...

Peace, Mosca Negra

DOUBLE DUTCH even does outdoors well!

:canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis:

when did she finish outdoors? thats an added bonus if you can grow in and out with a strain that finishes in your area!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reign of Terror said:
if you ask me og bub's powerhouse looks like the best thing since sliced bread, it is the bushiest plant ive ever seen, beyond a stable f1, considered a true f1, as said by cbf potency is very good and fruity

im gonna grow this one soon

capitano said:
or less !

afom's was taken @ day 46 12/12
AND, powerhouse is incredible pot.
but all bubs gear is bulletproof. :smile:

cant go wrong buyin HTC genetics.

Thanks guys!
yeah PowerHouse will do the trick, so would Jamaican Jam.. either are amazing producers, with JJ being a bit longer bloom.

heres some PowerHouse shots.

PH does good in and outdoors

Peace, bub.

sugabear_II

Veteran
anything with a good NL in it will yield well - I had a nl x c99 that yielded a bunch of cindy like buds.

trainwreck if you can get it will also yield well and has a unique high and finishes quick.

suga

G

sugabear_II said:
trainwreck if you can get it will also yield well and has a unique high and finishes quick.

I thought trainwreck was all about ptency and that its yield was slightly lower than average :confused: I think it does finish very early though.

My suggestions... Somne wont yield you MASS bud, but all are above average yielders is grown/trimmer right:

SAGE
SourD
White Russian
AK-47

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
I heard the ww from female seeds is a nice yielder. All their strains seem to be like that actually.

sugabear_II

Veteran
Me$$iah said:
I thought trainwreck was all about ptency and that its yield was slightly lower than average :confused: I think it does finish very early though.

My suggestions... Somne wont yield you MASS bud, but all are above average yielders is grown/trimmer right:

SAGE
SourD
White Russian
AK-47

the trainwreck I have (wood horse seeds version) grows like a vine and when scrogged yields really well. these pics from my last grow of it - this plant yielded over 2oz - even though it got burnt to a crisp when it's bucket nearly went dry

funny people mention ww - I have a fms ice going right now - which is ww x skunk special - both supposed to be excellent yielders, but it sure isn't quick - this one is going 10 weeks probably.... might be faster from clone though...

-suga

M

macassa420

My favorite strain in all catagories is Nirvana Bubblicious.The price of the seeds are resonable and the quality is amazing.

N

New Grower

I would like to grow these:

Dreamweaver (DP)
Motavation (Magus)
Double fun (No Mery)
Blockhead (SOL)
Double Dutch (Magus)
F-13 (DJ's)
Trainwreck
Bubba Kush
Grape Kush (DJ's)
Ice Cream (Paradise fem.)
Island Sweet Skunk
Kushage (TH)
Da Purps (TH)
Zero-Gravity (TH)
L.S.D. (BOG)
Sweet Cindy99 (BOG)
SourBubble (BOG)
Taskenti (Cannabiogen)
SourDiesel IBL (from Rez)
Bogglegum (BOG)
Blackberry IBL
God Bud (BCBD)
AK-47 (Serious)
Deep Chunk IBL (Hill Temple Collective)
Quick Mist (Reservoir Seeds)
Quick Mist Diesel (Reservoir Seeds)
Arjan's Haze#2 (Greenhouse Seeds Co.)
Niagara x Shiva (DR. GREENTHUMB SEEDS, CANADA)
Niagara (DR. GREENTHUMB SEEDS, CANADA)
Endless Sky (DR. GREENTHUMB SEEDS, CANADA)
Grenadine (DR. GREENTHUMB SEEDS, CANADA)
Early Durban (The Flying Dutchman)
Mr Nice G13 x hash plant (Sensi Seeds)
Sensi Star (Paradise Seeds)
Nebula (Paradise Seeds)
Powerhouse (Deep Chunk x C99)
Early Durban (TFD)
G13xSkunk (Mr Nice)
Early Queen (Mr Nice)
Critical Mass (Mr Nice)
Bubblegum (Serious)
the HOG (THSeeds)
Heavy Duty Fruity (THSeeds)
C99 (Female Seeds "XXX Line")
Skunk Kush (Sensi Seeds)
Big Bud (Sensi Seeds)
Burmese Delight (Reeferman Seeds)
Nigerian Nightmare (Reeferman Seeds)
Power Plant (Dutch Passion)
ICE (Nirvana)
Legends Ultimate Indica (Spice of life)
Lavender (Soma)
Kwik Kali (Sagarmatha Seeds)
Bubbleberry (Sagarmatha Seeds)
Super Skunk (Sensi Seed Bank)
Mango (Kulu Seeds)
DannyBoy (Subcool Seeds)
White Russian (Serious Seeds)
MK-Ultra (THSeeds)
Lebanese (Bluehemp)
Maroc (Female Seeds)
Mandala#1 (Mandala)
Speed Queen (Mandala)
Hashberry (Mandala)
The Pure (TFD)
Pot of Gold (TFD)
Warlock (Magus)
Danielle (DBxSpace Queen) Subcool
Neon Super Skunk (Subcool)
Easy Sativa (Female Seeds)
Blowfish
Aurora B (TFD)
Skunk#1 (Sensi)
Sweet Tooth#4 (SOL)
Durga Mata (Paradise)
Shiva Afghani (HGF)
Bubble Gum (TH Seeds)
Shit (Mr. Nice)
Martian Mean Green (DNA)
Shivas Joy (Herbaria)
Sudden Impact (mr nice g-13 hp(male)sensi '99 x ak47(cherry pheno) serious seeds '97) - Blue Grass Seeds
Stonehedge (Sagarmatha)
Yumbolt (Sagarmatha)
White Light (Soma)
Matanuska Tundra (Sagarmatha)
Soulshine (DJ's)
Black Cherry (Subcool) Cherry DannyBoy X Black Russian
Black Cherry (Subcool) [Airborne G-13 X Cinderella 99 X Ortega] X [Cinderella 99 X Blackberry X Cherry AK47]
Medicine Man (Mr. Nice)

peace

NG

Bongojaz

BigBudz said:
Of all the strains I've grown over the past 20 years nothing yet compares to Endless Sky from Dr. Greenthumb
i recently finished endless sky. it's way potent. stunk like cheese at the first part of the cure. very gooood smoke!!!

G

Not gone through the thread but TFD POG is a very nice smoke and yields well. knocks u on ur ass too.

NPK

tasty yielders

tasty yielders

I'm always looking for nice yielders and have had good success with Caramella and Mango. Caramella has an incredible spicy flavor--some of the best-tasting herb I've ever smoked--and is a relatively easy trim, too. I had some herm issues with my second Mango grow, but that strain is also quite tasty and yields generously. There was no flarf, either...all nice solid buds.

I'm currently growing out Pot of Gold (for the second time, as I lost the first crop to powdery mildew :badday:). Also growing Bogglegum, which looks promising in the yield department, but haven't smoked it yet so I can't speak to its flavor. Also germing some Blockhead beans. And I will be trying Double Dutch when I can get my hands on beans or clones. These are unknowns to me, personally, but I've read only good things about them.

For sure though, Caramella is a substantial yielder. I will definitely grow that one out again, and it'll be a staple in my garden. That one's a keeper.