What's new

BEST NUTRIENT LINE.......

akula

For coco I really like the Canna coco base nutes. I also use a few of additives of the Aurora Innovations, both Roots Organics and Soul Synthetics. I also like the Soul Synthetics base nutes for coco, but cant quit the Canna. I also always have Dyna Gro ProteKt. That to me is a staple for any grow IMO.

MikeChapman22

Though advanced nutrients are known for giving exceptional results, but maintaining its persistent use of would cost a fortune as they are extremely expensive – one thing that is very frustrating. H&G on the other hand is known for giving great results, but they make it very difficult to serve the plant as you actually have no idea of what exactly are you serving your plants.

Everyone here have come up with their own views and experiences, I would personally recommend you to try out Golden Tree for once. The product will give you same quality bloom as with Canna Boost that too at much affordable prices. The product has worked exceptionally well for me and would certainly deliver similar results for you too. Highly recommended!

Latest posts

Latest posts