What's new

Best LED under $300.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Oh just saw in your sig about the ICMAG coupon code @MarsHydro, how much does the coupon code take off?, that is definitely a deciding factor.
Thanks

It is only 3% off, buddy. We didn't make the price to be high like other suppliers. So the profit for us is small compared to them. That's why we cannot offer 10% like them. But it also can help you save some money.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
It is only 3% off, buddy. We didn't make the price to be high like other suppliers. So the profit for us is small compared to them. That's why we cannot offer 10% like them. But it also can help you save some money.

Yepp I actually put it in at checkout and it's a little over $7, I think I'm going to hold off unless you ever need a tester.

I have that Jumbo 180w UFO that I just cleaned and actually have 3 other 90w UFO's that I will prob clean at least two of the three and put those back in the tent.

So I was infected by powdery mildew 6/2018' and put everything in a shed and stopped growing for 17 months, now that I'm back at it I was thinking of buying a new LED but thought hey I have these other LED's in the shed that I should clean and use. I bought them when LED's were still pricey so might as well use them. They're all a few years old so they might have lost some brightness but I don't know.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I think PM dies about 90, so get them in the oven for a few hours, after looking up the actual temperature required.
Your lights, if rubbish, might contain plastics that are only happy to 150f, while 220f is more realistic.

I'm sure there is a window there, between killing the PM and killing your lights. Aim high and go long.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I took it all apart and sprayed it down with hydrogen peroxide and wiped with Clorox wipes, she's in the tent now I'll try to get a pic later.

I'm gonna eventually look at the 90w UFO's and clean a couple of those up, that's how I was before with the 315w CDL in the middle ish with the Jumbo 180w UFO and the 90 watter's in the corners.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yes it is despite being like 4ish to 6ish being used years old, it does work well. I'm gonna clean 2 of the 3 ninety watt UFO's I have and prob put those in the corners, the 90 watter's are prob 5ish to 8ish years old of being used. I paid big bucks for them so I might as well use them.
Thanks

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Yes it is despite being like 4ish to 6ish being used years old, it does work well. I'm gonna clean 2 of the 3 ninety watt UFO's I have and prob put those in the corners, the 90 watter's are prob 5ish to 8ish years old of being used. I paid big bucks for them so I might as well use them.
Thanks

I remembered these lights were pricy at that time. They should be durable like that. good to see you still use them. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts