What's new

Best Hoarded Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
we have one not a fifty dayer thou....and dont look like that..our cutt was bubba reversed then hit to the d.......thanks again you know who.....recently i had a taste of a lime kush that was very nice....bubba mum im guessing....hey there....
raco bro...need info on that red you posted.....

Mom was a weird BubbaKush Pheno that had everything the Katsu or Pre 98 have smell and bud structure but didnt have quite the high and no matter the time of year turned COMPLETELY purple. Pollen was provided by ECSD mom day 75 top of the bud male nanners. It is one of those holy shit I cant believe that came out of those parents crosses.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
MSS is def not road kill

i dunno man the true mass super skunk from back in the early 90s was def very similar to the RKS i miss both ooo so much the new age mass skunk sucks doesnt even smell like skunk.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
i dunno man the true mass super skunk from back in the early 90s was def very similar to the RKS i miss both ooo so much the new age mass skunk sucks doesnt even smell like skunk.

i used to toke on some bad ass super skunk in the 90s

was mad amped to get the MSS cut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

great pot, its the super skunk, but not the girl im looking for

almost makes me wish i didnt cull it :)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my best guess is the piff is an old school nl5 x haze.
just speculation on my behalf.
and it is still tops to me and mine.

i ran the ghost and poison way back when.
both great pot!
but i find most of the ogk's to be rather similar w/ slight diff's.
not enough for me tho to choose one over the other.

but yep, the poison is prolly the most guarded ogk.
prolly count on both hands who has a cut.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Don't think those two are the same thing.... expect a killer yield though if you got mss

I actually don't think so either .. I don't remember anything about it coming from there to be honest. I do believe she got tired syndrome and was totally played out.. This would be my best guess.. Then came the Red hairs and then the Kushes lol peace out Headband707:jump:

ghostly

ya'll are gonna make post pix of my Hawaiin Punch, (Big Island strain)
Uncle said its his stash from the 60's when the hippies came to the island and cross breed with his shit...i popped 1 seed, in 5gal. org dirt, yielded 8 oz. took 5 min to trim, smells like super sweet overripe fruit, the mother of all creepers.

I'm not a breeder but i'd love to have someone stablize and work it with me/for me/for us. ive been in this long enough to know... i aint never seen shit like it before.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
only read through the first page, but theres only one cut on there that I've never been offered, grown, or known anyone who has grown it. and that is the Piff/uptown brown or whatever you want to call it. never smoked it, but i've heard it's fire.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
HP13 for sure. some of the best outdoor pot ive ever smoked. Been trying to get a friend in Maui to send a cut out here for a while now

C

Capital G

only read through the first page, but theres only one cut on there that I've never been offered, grown, or known anyone who has grown it. and that is the Piff/uptown brown or whatever you want to call it. never smoked it, but i've heard it's fire.

i hear about this and that cut being hoarded but, on other boards you see that the cut is more prevalent. that goes for everything except for purple haze-piff-uptown haze. i know who has the herb for sale but, i've never seen or heard of anyone in the street or on the boards with these plants growing. it's like that shit pops up out of thin air and in endless supply. i've been in different states meeting individuals with the same associations and the purple haze they have is exactly the same is the kind i get. if you don't have the right plug the wholesale rate goes for a lb is $6-$8 stacks and people pay it. that right there alone speaks volumes.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran

The TRUE road kill skunk that I got was pretty dank but more then dank she was sticky as hell. So much so it was almost like hash and extremely hard to roll as you couldn't get it off your fingers or scissors and it was dried out and cured lol.. one toke wonder damn I miss that bud.... In appearance she was lime green with dark small leaves in her unlike any bud I have ever seen since. peace out Headband707:tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
been dying to get some Royal Kush and Bruce Banner.....picked up a pack of Pure kush x Royal kush hopefully that will hold me over.
another hoarded strain that im trying to get my hands on is the Cherry Kush aka Cherry Pie...its OGxGDPxDurban...and another one thats hard to get is the true blackberry cut in the bay area theres some fake ones going around...just got some blackberry bubba cuts we will see how those turn out...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
anyone from california heard of S-I-R?

it was around san francisco in the early 2000s.....some realllly nice smoke kinda fluffy but frosty as shit. people loved that shit then it suddenly dissapeared.

also is SOMA NYCD any good compared to regular sour D...whats the difference?

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
i used to toke on some bad ass super skunk in the 90s

was mad amped to get the MSS cut

picture.php

great pot, its the super skunk, but not the girl im looking for

almost makes me wish i didnt cull it :)

Tx for thos pics...the Leaf, branching & bud structure/ profile of MSS sure does look like it translated into the sour diesel which was chem91 x with it & some nl? To find that bad ass pheno of RK " Sour diesel" that wreaks havoc when bag left open ...now that's pure gold!

Booyah!

ya'll are gonna make post pix of my Hawaiin Punch, (Big Island strain)
Uncle said its his stash from the 60's when the hippies came to the island and cross breed with his shit...i popped 1 seed, in 5gal. org dirt, yielded 8 oz. took 5 min to trim, smells like super sweet overripe fruit, the mother of all creepers.

I'm not a breeder but i'd love to have someone stablize and work it with me/for me/for us. ive been in this long enough to know... i aint never seen shit like it before.

Hey Ghostly, did you keep a clone of that mother? depending on seeds that old as a backup is not a good idea, but there are some methods that may help give the seed some vigor...seems like you got a fighter though...Sounds absolutely amazing, I would think pure sativa if from the 60's era...I've heard the hawaiians used to have some 3 year long flowering sativas...I wonder if those are still hoarded? I am very interested in some of these gems from old school hawaii era, I'd love to talk to you about some preservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts