What's new

Best Hoarded Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Capital G

Dipset's purple haze. that haze they get from them domincans in harlem will cripple you. cuts right through any kush i've blown. been getting the same haze since 2002 and i still love it. no ceilings

One Love 731

Veteran
Krunch, does your Pure Kush cut sometimes go as Pure "Pussy" Kush. Its one of many on list a friend was offering up. He also has the Dabney Blue, Romulan,Pre2k DJ's Blueberry Cut and Scud (KKSC x Origional Diesel) Ive been looking at. The one cut he wont pass is the origional "Day Wrecker" Diesel, fvcker. I guess Ill keep at it. Karma, One:ying::ying:

Here's a few the real G-13, Metal Haze , Herijuana, g-sus, oger, purple erkle, cali-o,hp x ortega, sputnik 2.0, yumbolt, blockhead these strains are being hoarded I never see them :D

D

danimarie193

A few people have said Indiana Bubblegum, but this cut is all over the place were I live.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
j uno

j uno

oh, how i would love to score that. bought many, many seeds and crosses of it, but non have that roadkill skunk smell. or even the skunk ibl, supposed to be on the same stank level....

J1
i had it... not too special in my book , decent yielding spicy sweet skunk , Its in no way road kill ... id score a 7 or so on a 1 to 10

I gave mine to cat on here named Bicycleracer he loves it he's doing quite few X's with it...

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
probably gonna have to say it's this strain:

1651-8-732-Mvc-014f.jpg

ABC, Dizzy, Bindy, Mongy, etc etc etc .... the mutated genepool of cannabis
This gets my vote. Ive seen pictures of this leaf morphology from posters claim their genetics were middle eastern and another that, im 99.9% positive, claimed JPL 'mountain something' (or a cross or homemade f2).

Chaco, your east coast right? The handle that use to follow/pester/troll FET im pretty sure claimed he was from OR.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Krunch, does your Pure Kush cut sometimes go as Pure "Pussy" Kush. Its one of many on list a friend was offering up. He also has the Dabney Blue, Romulan,Pre2k DJ's Blueberry Cut and Scud (KKSC x Origional Diesel) Ive been looking at. The one cut he wont pass is the origional "Day Wrecker" Diesel, fvcker. I guess Ill keep at it. Karma, One:ying::ying:

haven't heard that one, only other name it goes by is asian kush, that im aware of.....

the real romulan is some of the best ive smoked, haven't seen it in 6 years....

dj's blueberry is always in high demand but unavailable, i have yet to see it....

scud sounds good, especially with original diesel. i just sold my boy some KKSC X Urkle seeds, seems like KKSC is making a comeback seen several crosses....

never seen day wreaker......

Last edited by a moderator:

zenoonez

Veteran
Grom still making people rich out there KB? I knew I had heard of some people making absolute bank monocropping grom.

C

csedge

I have 5 kksc*urkle myself she's been temptin me to get her popped too

guest396

LMAO!!! Coveted? Strong possibility that cut he got originated from what I spread. Man...I gave this cut to SubRob about 3 years back now then saw it show up in SoCal clubs then back to the SF Bay area more recently. Seems just about every club has it now but...Nomaad had a cut he was told was J1 and nope...got him straightened out though :). Then there was the J1 Kush that was showing up in SoCal...really funny.

Peeps I got it from years ago still running it in their basements and making good coin after 5 years. Still a crowd pleaser.

Yeah I saw an article in Skunk Mag from Ed talking about J1. Still at the time I was dealing with it no where to be found. Anyway...what do I know...

Yeah Yankee Grower, it was one of the cuts a mutual bro was offering me but i hit something before it and the green gatorade taste wasn't there due to it (not likely his grow), so i passed, 'cause i was outa room. my situation was different then and i hope it floats this way again...

on another note i got a few things what would you guys like to see worked with?? iow, what holds elite status on my list that you like and want to see bred?

here's a link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3944007#post3944007

i was just telling peeps yesterday about the pure kush my boy grows. he's an elite grower and i could only hope to grow product like his. was telling them that in this market, i dont mind paying $60 an 1/8 for it, even though i never sell my pot for more then $200 an ounce. he just shot down to socal and got $48 for a 20 pack, in this flooded market, he used to get $52.
i happened to of gotten an ounce yesterday in trade and will take pics tonight, have to let my camera charge.

the pure is a low yielder. most people have a hard tome getting one per light. he gets 2 per light, my last run with pure kush, i got 7 1/2 lb's off of 3k vert style. very rare....

the fire yielded 25%+ over the pure, has much darker, red hairs and has more of a funk kushy smell and taste, where the pure is pure kush deliciousness!

pure kush imho, is the best og out there and i have grown/smoked just about all of them, its in its own league.....

Krunch, you happen to have any veg or clone shots of the pure kush? i remember you saying something about it having a fake version out there.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey krunch im pretty sure your pure kush, aka asian kush is really SFV og cut. and the pure really has the loopy viney structure that SFV is known for....and what i yielded from those clones looks super similar to SFV og i have seen in clubs....and yea a little more different than the fire og.

Last edited by a moderator:
This gets my vote. Ive seen pictures of this leaf morphology from posters claim their genetics were middle eastern and another that, im 99.9% positive, claimed JPL 'mountain something' (or a cross or homemade f2).

Chaco, your east coast right? The handle that use to follow/pester/troll FET im pretty sure claimed he was from OR.

ya ya .... the .eXe guy live(d? s?) in oregon...
.exe was working australian bastard cannabis (the temperate version) , fet was working Bindy (the tropical version)
now there is alot of debate about the other names for the strains with this growth habit.... ABC and Bindy are the two basic categories, to keep it simple....

Why is OG Fire so coveted? i hear about a round of cuts going for $4500 .... madness.
its dank ass reefer. never smoked it so i cant REALLY judge, but it just seems retarded to be payin that much for bottlenecks....

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
ya ya .... the .eXe guy live(d? s?) in oregon...
.exe was working australian bastard cannabis (the temperate version) , fet was working Bindy (the tropical version)
now there is alot of debate about the other names for the strains with this growth habit.... ABC and Bindy are the two basic categories, to keep it simple....

Right, but like i said, ive seen the leaf morphology (in 'freak' threads) both claiming genetic histories outside those two, and independent of each other.

Its a lot more stealth than 'ducksfoot', although you would obviously have big stinky buds (hopefully).

very unique UltimateMoonshine mutant! (+pics) , veg-flowering~

-

Last edited:

simos

Man oh man I wish I had the Daywrecker (original Headband). Tops in the entire diesel family, for sure.

What I really don't see going around are the legitimate Skywalker OG or any of the planetary cuts (which makes me think they're s1s held by a single circle). Lots of things claiming to be skywalker, but the three times I've picked up cuts at dispensaries I've received impostors...

About Pure Kush - there are at least two cuts going around with that name attached. The one krunch grows is the OG leaning one. The other is the LA Pure Kush which is definitely bubba similar to the Katsu cut (stretchier than Pre98).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts