What's new

Best Hoarded Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Here's my Durban Poison cut at week 13. Everyone around here wants it and a few people are lucky enough to have it! I'll give it to anyone I feel the love from, but if your not down with the organic cause, chances are i'm not give you my cuts. Peace all! Stagger

Str8Dank

the only reason to keep and hoard genetics is to keep it from the 'competition'. If you have a killer strain and love it, whats gonna happen if a tornado tears thru your house and kills all specimens of it, or LEO gets stupid and seizes everything. Its gone forever.

like Pico said, if you truly feel its that special of a strain, and you DGAF about 'competition' than its in YOUR interest to pass it to a trusted friend, if the proverbial shit hits the fan, you've still got gold.

what kinda effects did the misha have anyways? I checked out the thread and didn't she take upwards of 16 weeks (could have gone longer perhaps even?) with a low yield? it'd have to be the holy grail of potency, trippin' balls on acid status, for me to keep it.

yeah honestly dude spent more concern on the competition statement as if it made him a drug dealer then even providing any content remotely on topic. why is it you wont share it if its that good and you dont have local competition worries? were you that kid that didn't want your friends playing with a toy you were not even using?

if its that good and you dont share it and dont even sell it to other patients well hell your worse then the drug dealer which your so quick to title and degrade. at least the patients could get it if the drug dealer had it. and besides your still a drug dealer your just your only clientel. your still a murderer if you commit suicide lol.

what is gsc?.I might really apriceate a answer.I just read back 10 pages and all I see is it being called gsc .So again what is it.I also did a search in the strains and hybrids forum.only brought up this thread.

S

SicKSKills

gsc = girl scout cookies = ogk hybrid. smokes like bubba crossed with og imo, possibly an AlienFire pheno.

big twinn

Veteran
Here is my take on things...

If your profession is cannabis breeding and that is how you put food on the table as well as keeping the lights turned on, then i fully understand why the strains you work with are hoarded. You make a living by developing strains, and in return that is how you make your money. It only makes sense that those genetics would be hoarded. Its like all the other soda companies wanting Coca-Cola's coke recipe....it just wouldn't make any business sense.

If you are a grower/dealer, then i can understand why you would hoard cuts in your area. not wanting to give rise to losing grand genetics to someone who likely will now be competition in your region, causing you to lose your "uniqueness" that puts you ahead of everyone else. On the flip side, you are not selling beans to the masses, likely you are selling your harvest to a generally localized population. So assuming you trust the other party, i dont see why those genetics would be hoarded to those outside of your region, state, etc. By sharing the genetics cross regionally, it wont affect your business at all, but it will better the community.

If you fall under the category of personal grower, then i dont understand why you would hoard strains. if anything happens and you lose a plant. Its GONE and likely you wont get it back. By sharing you help the community as a whole and you have assurance that if something happens to your genetics, you still know where to find them. Personal growers only gain from sharing as they lose nothing, because growing isn't for $ anyways.

Just my 2 cents...

GSC= Girl Scout Cookies. This is a Popular crazy out in cali. The cross consists of Cherry Pie (Durban Poison x OG Kush x GDP) x OG Kush.

I have never had GSC, but i have been told it tastes just like cookies. I've been told more specifically, it smells and tastes like the red box of animal crackers, peanut butter cookies, and even chocolate chip cookies, like they were freshly baked out of the oven. Potency i have been told is CRAZY. I really want to get ahold of this cut, but its held so tight it can prob. be counted on 2 hand the # of people hoarding it.

I hold the Cherry Pie cut as of now, I have one cut in the cloner that i cant wait to make my mother plant, and begin trying out her sweet cherry pie goodness.

big twinn

Veteran
Here's my Durban Poison cut at week 13. Everyone around here wants it and a few people are lucky enough to have it! I'll give it to anyone I feel the love from, but if your not down with the organic cause, chances are i'm not give you my cuts. Peace all! Stagger

That looks insanely well grown out and DELICIOUS!
Can you give us a brief smoke report? Hows the high? a Mindfuck like i have read about Durban Poison?

Relentless

Veteran
OG Kush (Ghost Cut)

Period.

You could count the number of people who actually have this on both hands... Not all of Cali actually has these genetics though they would claim they do...

na i know a good bit of peeps with the ghost og.. peeps that have it are backing it up with others..

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
the best strains are in your fridge seed jar...
pop enough seeds and you'll find winner after winner...

nobody has anythingt that nature cannot reproduce...

badmf

Oh and as far as hoarding goes, even though many realise it's taking a chance on a mishap, they would rather have the "Pot Spotlight" and have something no one or not many have. Being a commersh grower you will always have competition from gear "you" don't have and could have, but someone else is doin' the same thing "you" are, lol. I always have "two" trusted growers to maintain the lines and I do the same for them as well.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
That looks insanely well grown out and DELICIOUS!
Can you give us a brief smoke report? Hows the high? a Mindfuck like i have read about Durban Poison?

Thanks for the kind words brother! She smokes like a dream... Tastes like black licorice, star anise, and some citrus in there, even a bit of pine maybe? Very very stinky, when you smoke this in a room the smell of the smoke is VERy identifiable, once you smell it, you will know it forever. Flushed properly for 3 weeks with oxygenated water ph'd to 6.0 the entire cycle. The smoke is very smooth and as for the high, it's pretty psychadelic. I wake and bake with it and it makes my head feal like it's gonna vigrate off my shoulders. I could see this strain being great for glaucoma, or nerve damage. then stone hit's you right between the eye's and is quite intese, though you can still manage to do day to day chores...though a bit confused! Peace and love all, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for the detailed report...looks and sounds amazing! Where'd ya get the seeds?

Not from seed... here in Eugene OR there is a vast multitude of clones to choose from if you know the right people, everything from the classec 70's strains of yesteryear to the modern day cannabis cup winners. This is the cut that got 3rd in last years cannabis cup in SanFran. Yields amazing nuggets! Peace and love all, Stagger:thank you:

K

Karma Genetics

Only thing i dont share are my males, But afther loosing my SFV OG BX2 male i wish i did share them.

Sharing is caring,

But in every seed can be a elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts