What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Healthiest non smoke form? Hash Oil, RSO, Honey, Kif,etc - Treating pain and cancer

goingrey

We were doing that but the raw flavor was or is undesirable to some people, were actually getting better longer slower absorption rates and effects mixed with food. The binding of THC with fat may be the other factor. Of course that's probably personal preference, some people may appreciate the potency of pure product.
Yeah could be. Usually I cook it into regular food so there's carbs and fats in there and maybe the binding to fats helps. Carbs and fats sounds bad but hey, gotta eat... Taste sometimes works well and other times not, depends on the dish and strain.

Something I also like to do is put hash into coffee. There's fats (and heat) in the coffee, could improve efficacy, but also often the hash is aged either on purpose or just due to circumstances so it's already somewhat activated because of that. But worth noting that it doesn't dissolve perfectly even if crumbled into very tiny pieces so gotta scoop it up with a spoon at the end. :D Also there are less fats in drip (paper filter) coffee which might make a difference.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enerhealth Botanicals does spagyric extraction which gives the full spetrum extract including mineral salts from leaves. It is said to improve efficiency of CBD in their studies. So whatever you can do to make it a whole extract may be most efficient, however the plant is not great to eat from my experience, too sharp.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
*SNIP

Something I also like to do is put hash into coffee. There's fats (and heat) in the coffee, could improve efficacy, but also often the hash is aged either on purpose or just due to circumstances so it's already somewhat activated because of that. But worth noting that it doesn't dissolve perfectly even if crumbled into very tiny pieces so gotta scoop it up with a spoon at the end. :D Also there are less fats in drip (paper filter) coffee which might make a difference.
I make hash cappuccinos :biggrin: with some locally produced hash. I micro dose though (being medical) 0.15g per cup. Fasten your seat belt because yuz going for a magic carpet ride :) 4-5hrs

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Great feedback, I did lose some of the lemon terpene it was the aroma in the air while baking
also the high temps while cooking as you said, degrades some potency, I would agree
It worked but im willing to elvolve to a better method

View attachment 18793841

@Switcher56
Im gonna try to get a better run and refine the methods and temperatures for these moving forward

View attachment 18793843
The terpene flavors in the sugar cookies was nice especially the Limonene was refreshing
So your right about losing some terps the problem is how to cook the cookie without losing anything?
Maybe slow cooking low temp get back to the recipe on the next batch :thinking: Try one cookie at a time no med
Thanks for the heads up Brother, you think 300 degrees in the oven would keep me from a boil off point?
Your getting good potency at that low of a temp?
Im new into the cooking and medical uses, fairly well familiar with the recreational uses 🤣
I've posted those charts before. There are 2 distinct groups and we are not even close to the same:
  • rec users; and
  • medicinal users.
Two different groups with a wide variety of needs. One size does not fit all. I use a "Levo" Oil Infuser machine for infusing my oil, both for culinary purpose garlic oilive oil, rosemary/thyme olive oil etc... I also use it to make my salves. 1c grape-seed oil (the skin absorbs it better than both MCT and oilive oil). 7g to 1c cooked @ 180 deg F for 2 x 1 hr session, 1/2hr apart (better than a 2hr session). Thickened with 1oz beeswax.

We normally make edibles out of previously vaped bud (PVB). Vaping your bud, is not only better for you, the juju you get from a vape is golden, that is the stuff that stinks up your kitchen. We get high off it.

The tortoise and the hare, low and slow, wins every time :)

BrassNwood

Veteran
I've eaten every cannabis infused confection I could possibly point a finger at baked goods oils tinctures sublingual films, all that and at the end of the day if I want to know unequivocally that what I'm getting is what I need I got to grow it myself collect glandular trichromes press them into pill size or hash and just eat it
Decarb, Mix with Coconut oil and make paste. 20% Lecithin will double the kick and duration.

Dosage Questions someone let me know a easier way and check my math for errors please
View attachment 18793865

I have one gram of RSO the THC is 78% I make 36 cookies,
how many mg of THC does each cookie contain in theory not considering a small amt of wasted product?
residual loss. So mg/cookie +/- formula ?
Starting to sound like school math class :D

Other dosing consideration is mg/lb or kg of body weight

1 gram RSO at 78% = 780mg It is close enough for our needs.
Trim = 5% = 50mg
Buds = 15% = 150mg THC
Kief or Hash = 50% = 500mg
RSO = 50% to 80% = 500 to 800mg
Wax, Shatter, 90%+ = 900mg

Simple division will get your answers either way.
1 gram at 78% = 780mg of THC divided by 36 is 21.6 mg per treat. A fair place to start. Many states have a 10mg single dose limit and it isn't a bad recommendation for the inexperienced.

Dosing has nothing to do with body weight rather how good your Liver is at converting Delta-9-THC into the much stronger 11-Hydroxy-THC.
Some peoples Livers are much better at the process. Some like my wife are blasted at 5mg and others like myself will need 300mg for the same mind bending ride.

We were doing that but the raw flavor was or is undesirable to some people, were actually getting better longer slower absorption rates and effects mixed with food. The binding of THC with fat may be the other factor. Of course that's probably personal preference, some people may appreciate the potency of pure product. Did try this diluted to the desired strength with hemp seed oil and dropper bottles, worked quite well actually. @Switcher56 pills look like a easy to take and dose method as well

The RSO and high THC extracts you get alot of bang for your buck at the dispensary
As well as making dosing easy and repeatable on a batch for home growers
View attachment 18793876

10 years I've been using the same excellent recipe that tops anything I've tried. It works with all form of cannabis and cranks up both effects and duration far beyond what you expect.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.
If using buds grind to dust here.
5 grams of Kief or Hash or bud dust or concentrates
1 tablespoon Coconut oil (fastest)
1/2 teaspoon Lecithin (any kind) strength enhancer.
Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
Freeze (optional improves mouth feel)
Reheat.
Done

Finished oil
Buds 1 drop = 1mg
Kief-Hash 1 drop = 3mg
Wax, shatter 1 drop = 5mg
1671936248617.jpeg

Enough people are making it and have lab tested it so we know we are in the general ballpark.
This is dry ice Kief done with 160-220 micron mesh, and a sawzall.
75mg each.

Reprocess syringes of dispensary RSO with a matching amount of Coconut Oil-Lecithin and process it the same 220 F for 20 minutes and you'll see a vast improvement in absorption and in all likelihood you'll have to dial down the doses.

Cannabis is notoriously hard for the body to process and attaching it to a fat molecule helps it slide on home. Lecithin is now found in many foods and medications as it makes less sugar seem just as sweet and a smaller dose of medication does more and lasts longer.

BNW

Last edited:

acespicoli

Decarb, Mix with Coconut oil and make paste. 20% Lecithin will double the kick and duration.

1 gram RSO at 78% = 780mg It is close enough for our needs.
Trim = 5% = 50mg
Buds = 15% = 150mg THC
Kief or Hash = 50% = 500mg
RSO = 50% to 80% = 500 to 800mg
Wax, Shatter, 90%+ = 900mg

Simple division will get your answers either way.
1 gram at 78% = 780mg of THC divided by 36 is 21.6 mg per treat. A fair place to start. Many states have a 10mg single dose limit and it isn't a bad recommendation for the inexperienced.

Dosing has nothing to do with body weight rather how good your Liver is at converting Delta-9-THC into the much stronger 11-Hydroxy-THC.
Some peoples Livers are much better at the process. Some like my wife are blasted at 5mg and others like myself will need 300mg for the same mind bending ride.

10 years I've been using the same excellent recipe that tops anything I've tried. It works with all form of cannabis and cranks up both effects and duration far beyond what you expect.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.
If using buds grind to dust here.
5 grams of Kief or Hash or bud dust or concentrates
1 tablespoon Coconut oil (fastest)
1/2 teaspoon Lecithin (any kind) strength enhancer.
Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
Freeze (optional improves mouth feel)
Reheat.
Done

Finished oil
Buds 1 drop = 1mg
Kief-Hash 1 drop = 3mg
Wax, shatter 1 drop = 5mg
View attachment 18795331
Enough people are making it and have lab tested it so we know we are in the general ballpark.
This is dry ice Kief done with 160-220 micron mesh, and a sawzall.
75mg each.

Reprocess syringes of dispensary RSO with a matching amount of Coconut Oil-Lecithin and process it the same 220 F for 20 minutes and you'll see a vast improvement in absorption and in all likelihood you'll have to dial down the doses.

Cannabis is notoriously hard for the body to process and attaching it to a fat molecule helps it slide on home. Lecithin is now found in many foods and medications as it makes less sugar seem just as sweet and a smaller dose of medication does more and lasts longer.

BNW
Big Facts:
vast improvement in absorption and in all likelihood you'll have to dial down the doses. :)
attaching it to a fat molecule helps it slide on home
:tiphat:
Home Run, You hit all the bases answered many question, Thank you for taking the tiime to share this!

Last edited:

BrassNwood

Veteran
Awesome info there, thank you so much. :)

Those who do not digest coconut oil can substitute olive oil or ghee. ;)
Big Facts:
vast improvement in absorption and in all likelihood you'll have to dial down the doses. :)
attaching it to a fat molecule helps it slide on home
:tiphat:
Home Run, You hit all the bases answered many question, Thank you for taking the tiime to share this!
As much as I'd like to take credit :) I didn't find her sticky thread before I'd posted. She is the source of the recipe and I'm just a poor lowly acolyte trying to spread the "Word". Her work over on the City is far more extensive and where I encountered her many years ago.

Honestly it doesn't get any better then this.

BNW

BrassNwood

Veteran
Can confirm badkittysmiles method ( badkats cannapharm thread posted above) works like a charm.
I used 5 g hash to make 12 cookies, ate 3 and started rushing like I was coming up on a trip.
Use caution :tiphat:
I make her Hash capsules and each mornings 75mg puts me right up there with some of the best trips I've done. You just have to find the perfect Dose. As a medical user it is a godsend as it keeps punching hard every single day. That and the amount of shear stone it wrings from each molecule of THC is Magical. Yepp that word fits. LOL That 6am until 9 peak is full on spinning shattered glass edges to my vision and music drilling holes in my brain. Keep stepping up closer to the edge until your just shy of disaster.

moose eater

I made and ingested THC-A extract for medical reasons for about a year and a half, and before that, THC extract.

There's evidence of cannabinoids helping with or helping in bringing about some remission, BUT, there's a shitload of pseudo-science out there, too. Do your own research, and from credible sources when ever possible. Period.

I ceased using isopropyl alcohol early on, due to too many impurities in the commercially available sources, per reading, and went to 95% ethanol.

If you're in the lower 48 states, and in a state that permits the purchasing and/or shipping of the older style 95% (190 proof) Everclear, then you can order 95% ethanol from Mystic Mountain Distillery (classed as a vodka) in Colorado, by the gallon, or by 4 sealed one-gallon jugs in one box (4 individual gallons in lab-grade 1-gallon plastic jugs), or if you're going wholesale, you can move on up to 30-gallon or even 55 or 60-gallon drums of the stuff. Perhaps even larger, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

The product is labelled as '420 Extractor'. I don't recommend drinking it. A fine liquor, it is not. But it does its job as an extractor.

You can obtain it in non-legal states too, but that requires a bit more ... effort and thoughtfulness... and risks.

Once you open up a container of 95% ethanol, it has the capacity to absorb moisture from the air, causing lack of effectiveness or quality.. So only open up the smaller amounts that you can buy, based on expected volume of use per batch,. (like 1-gallon) and try to use them SOON after opening.. Place a plastic bag over the neck before replacing the cap tightly on opened partial jugs in order to prevent or slow the evaporation of any unused product, or, conversely, the absorption of H2O from the atmosphere.

Ground shipping is the only way they deliver without a LOT of money being involved, and I think Mystic Mountain ONLY sends via ground transport (i.e. Fed Ex), as it's a hazmat issue; explosives/flammables.

I went full-tilt boogie in temp control and purchased an Ohaus lab-grade hot plate for about $300 USD.

I take (courtesy of another forum member's methods) gallon zip lock bags and break up the amount of cannabis I'm intending to need per batch (in my case, 8 to 10+ oz. of premium buds = about 3.5 to 4 months supply of extract in capsules), breaking them up in a container or tray before placing about 3 oz. in each gallon zip lock bag, to prevent stems from poking holes in the plastic. With about 3+ oz. of broken up flowers per gallon zip lock, or so, I then load the ethanol into the bags sufficiently to properly submerge the cannabis, placing the loaded bags upright into a tray to control any spillage.

I press, squish, and move the flowers around in the solution in each bag sufficiently to make sure I get good saturation and extraction of the cannabinoids; much longer exposure to the ethanol than if I was doing an extract for smoking, similar to the old Lebanese red hash oil; for medicine a longer soak is fine.

For smoking stuff that you want a good aesthetic value from/with, 30 seconds exposure is tops. I soak the solution for extract for medicine for about 15-20 minutes, switching my attention from bag to bag every 15 to 20 seconds of kneading (for lack of a better description) to keep it all moving properly for maximum extraction.

I then use a stainless steel (or similar) reusable coffee filter with very fine pores, pouring through the filter and into a clean (if not sterilized) pyrex container, or even a sterilized large glass beer pitcher. If you want, you can filter again through another reusable metal coffee filter, or clean the one you used the first time ,and reuse it for the second filtration if desired. A second filtering is not necessary, however.

(*When pouring from the gallon zip lock through the strainer, squeeze the remnants of soaked cannabis in the bottom of the bag as it nears the end of the liquid being poured, wringing it out, so to speak, to squeeze as much of the absorbed alcohol from the cannabis, while keeping the bag in a draining position).

Pour the alcohol and extract solution into a stainless steel pot suitable in volume, perferably with a thicker/insulated/copper bottom to buffer heat, leaving sufficient space for room at the top of the pot, and (almost) no matter what temperature you set your hot plate to iniitially, alcohol is a coolant, and it will take a long while to heat and evaporate.

During the evaporation process, keep a close eye on the temps with an IR heat gun. The solution will remain surprisingly cool for the duration of the evaporation porocess. Again, alcohol is a coolant as it evaporates. BUT WATCH THE TEMPS CLOSELY!!

As your alcohol evaporates and the solution becomes more of the extract with less alcohol over time, the temps will start to climb. At first very slowly.

If you're doing 1-1/4 gallons of ethanol per batch, as I have typically done, this is NOT a brief process. Put part of a day aside. Literally. A good part of a day.

As you begin to see CO2 bubbles in the extract at the bottom of the pan, with the alcohol nearly completely gone, watch your temps closely, I keep the temps of the solution well below 200 f for the majority of the time; I recall boiling point for ethanol being somewhere near 173.1 f, and I avoid boiling it for the bulk of the process.

As the evaporation nears completion, I allow the mix to -barely- reach 200+ f. and the bubbles are still in the bottom of the soutuion, though very tiny,. I cut the heat and let it sit and cool. Decarboxylation via this method is minimal.

I load the extract/solution into proper size capsules with plastic syringes that are made for delivering oral medicines to babies and dogs/pets. Works well... most of the time. Keep paper towels handy. Seriously. Shit happens.

You can use a small insulated food or baby formula cooler with a hot water bottle in the bottom, beneath a hand towel, placing your oil syringes on top of the hand towell, in order to keep your syringes warm and flowing nicely. But not too warm, or a mess is apt to ensue.

I was ingesting 350 to 550 (approximate) mg per day, divided between 2 doses per day of THC-A extract, with the larger of the 2 doses taken in the evening.

Don't listen too much to anyone telling you that THC-A has no psychoactive effect. It damned sure does. Did for me, for certain. Just not quite the same as THC extract. A different high to a great degree.

I also noted over time that the presence of THC-A in my system on a regular basis (effectively blocking my cannabinoid receptor sites), in that amount, prohibited me from feeling much from smoking even my best weed. A rip-off in that regard.

There's likely more I haven't added here, as I have a good buzz on at the moment.

Personally, I've (at least for now) given up ingestion of my extracts, still drink green tea each day (a known anti-androgen accepted by the American Cancer Association) and take 20mg lycopene, extra-strength avmacol, and other supplements daily, for my specific type of cancer. But for now, I'm waiting for the cancer to do what ever it's going to do.

Good luck.

"Don't let the bastards wear you down."

Last edited:

acespicoli

1685067126938.png

Anyone treating MS and found a reliable pain killer?
This is for a good friends wife to treat her pain looking for strain suggestions etc

Around 2.3 million people worldwide have been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, a disease that primarily impacts the spinal cord and brain. Multiple sclerosis brings with it a number of uncomfortable symptoms including stiff muscles, blurred vision, and chronic fatigue.
While there isn’t a cure or effective solution for managing multiple sclerosis, some patients are turning to alternative methods for relief, such as marijuana. Evidence suggests that cannabinoids in marijuana may be able to ease symptoms of multiple sclerosis, like insomnia and stiff muscles. Patients say balancing strains with a mix of THC and CBD have provided the most relief. Popular examples of strains that may be used to help MS include One to One, Blue Blood, and Dieseltonic. Use this list to discover the best marijuana strains that may help with multiple sclerosis.

Named for its equal balance of THC and CBD, One to One by CBD Seeds is a stabilized hybrid bred from Amnesia Haze and a high-CBD landrace strain. Its nuanced citrus notes come out strong from the first opening of the jar until the final exhale. With effects that embrace both the mind and body, One to One delivers blissful relaxation that encourages a positive mood. One to One finishes its flowering cycle after 8 to 9 weeks, or in September for outdoor gardens.

Blue Blood from breeder Medicann is an indica-dominant cross of OG Kush and Blueberry. It carries on the potent legacy of OG Kush genetics and adds a sweet berry flavor to the pine and diesel undertones. Some Blue Blood phenotypes have proven to show a tendency towards higher CBD levels which adds to the already relaxing nature of this strain.

Bred by Resin Seeds in high-CBD hybrid cross between NYC Diesel and Cannatonic. With an equal THC and CBD content, Dieseltonic is a therapeutic variety used to treat mood disorders, pain, inflammation, spasms, and many other symptoms. Dieseltonic is energizing and uplifting with a sweet orange aroma. Its resistance to mildew and fungus makes Dieseltonic a great choice for novice growers, who can expect an 8 to 9 week flowering time indoors or an October outdoor harvest.

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I made and ingested THC-A extract for medical reasons for about a year and a half, and before that, THC extract.

There's evidence of cannabinoids helping with or helping in bringing about some remission, BUT, there's a shitload of pseudo-science out there, too. Do your own research, and from credible sources when ever possible. Period.

I ceased using isopropyl alcohol early on, due to too many impurities in the commercially available sources, per reading, and went to 95% ethanol.

If you're in the lower 48 states, and in a state that permits the purchasing and/or shipping of the older style 95% (190 proof) Everclear, then you can order 95% ethanol from Mystic Mountain Distillery (classed as a vodka) in Colorado, by the gallon, or by 4 sealed one-gallon jugs in one box (4 individual gallons in lab-grade 1-gallon plastic jugs), or if you're going wholesale, you can move on up to 30-gallon or even 55 or 60-gallon drums of the stuff. Perhaps even larger, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

The product is labelled as '420 Extractor'. I don't recommend drinking it. A fine liquor, it is not. But it does its job as an extractor.

You can obtain it in non-legal states too, but that requires a bit more ... effort and thoughtfulness... and risks.

Once you open up a container of 95% ethanol, it has the capacity to absorb moisture from the air, causing lack of effectiveness or quality.. So only open up the smaller amounts that you can buy, based on expected volume of use per batch,. (like 1-gallon) and try to use them SOON after opening.. Place a plastic bag over the neck before replacing the cap tightly on opened partial jugs in order to prevent or slow the evaporation of any unused product, or, conversely, the absorption of H2O from the atmosphere.

Ground shipping is the only way they deliver without a LOT of money being involved, and I think Mystic Mountain ONLY sends via ground transport (i.e. Fed Ex), as it's a hazmat issue; explosives/flammables.

I went full-tilt boogie in temp control and purchased an Ohaus lab-grade hot plate for about $300 USD.

I take (courtesy of another forum member's methods) gallon zip lock bags and break up the amount of cannabis I'm intending to need per batch (in my case, 8 to 10+ oz. of premium buds = about 3.5 to 4 months supply of extract in capsules), breaking them up in a container or tray before placing about 3 oz. in each gallon zip lock bag, to prevent stems from poking holes in the plastic. With about 3+ oz. of broken up flowers per gallon zip lock, or so, I then load the ethanol into the bags sufficiently to properly submerge the cannabis, placing the loaded bags upright into a tray to control any spillage.

I press, squish, and move the flowers around in the solution in each bag sufficiently to make sure I get good saturation and extraction of the cannabinoids; much longer exposure to the ethanol than if I was doing an extract for smoking, similar to the old Lebanese red hash oil; for medicine a longer soak is fine.

For smoking stuff that you want a good aesthetic value from/with, 30 seconds exposure is tops. I soak the solution for extract for medicine for about 15-20 minutes, switching my attention from bag to bag every 15 to 20 seconds of kneading (for lack of a better description) to keep it all moving properly for maximum extraction.

I then use a stainless steel (or similar) reusable coffee filter with very fine pores, pouring through the filter and into a clean (if not sterilized) pyrex container, or even a sterilized large glass beer pitcher. If you want, you can filter again through another reusable metal coffee filter, or clean the one you used the first time ,and reuse it for the second filtration if desired. A second filtering is not necessary, however.

(*When pouring from the gallon zip lock through the strainer, squeeze the remnants of soaked cannabis in the bottom of the bag as it nears the end of the liquid being poured, wringing it out, so to speak, to squeeze as much of the absorbed alcohol from the cannabis, while keeping the bag in a draining position).

Pour the alcohol and extract solution into a stainless steel pot suitable in volume, perferably with a thicker/insulated/copper bottom to buffer heat, leaving sufficient space for room at the top of the pot, and (almost) no matter what temperature you set your hot plate to iniitially, alcohol is a coolant, and it will take a long while to heat and evaporate.

During the evaporation process, keep a close eye on the temps with an IR heat gun. The solution will remain surprisingly cool for the duration of the evaporation porocess. Again, alcohol is a coolant as it evaporates. BUT WATCH THE TEMPS CLOSELY!!

As your alcohol evaporates and the solution becomes more of the extract with less alcohol over time, the temps will start to climb. At first very slowly.

If you're doing 1-1/4 gallons of ethanol per batch, as I have typically done, this is NOT a brief process. Put part of a day aside. Literally. A good part of a day.

As you begin to see CO2 bubbles in the extract at the bottom of the pan, with the alcohol nearly completely gone, watch your temps closely, I keep the temps of the solution well below 200 f for the majority of the time; I recall boiling point for ethanol being somewhere near 173.1 f, and I avoid boiling it for the bulk of the process.

As the evaporation nears completion, I allow the mix to -barely- reach 200+ f. and the bubbles are still in the bottom of the soutuion, though very tiny,. I cut the heat and let it sit and cool. Decarboxylation via this method is minimal.

I load the extract/solution into proper size capsules with plastic syringes that are made for delivering oral medicines to babies and dogs/pets. Works well... most of the time. Keep paper towels handy. Seriously. Shit happens.

You can use a small insulated food or baby formula cooler with a hot water bottle in the bottom, beneath a hand towel, placing your oil syringes on top of the hand towell, in order to keep your syringes warm and flowing nicely. But not too warm, or a mess is apt to ensue.

I was ingesting 350 to 550 (approximate) mg per day, divided between 2 doses per day of THC-A extract, with the larger of the 2 doses taken in the evening.

Don't listen too much to anyone telling you that THC-A has no psychoactive effect. It damned sure does. Did for me, for certain. Just not quite the same as THC extract. A different high to a great degree.

I also noted over time that the presence of THC-A in my system on a regular basis (effectively blocking my cannabinoid receptor sites), in that amount, prohibited me from feeling much from smoking even my best weed. A rip-off in that regard.

There's likely more I haven't added here, as I have a good buzz on at the moment.

Personally, I've (at least for now) given up ingestion of my extracts, still drink green tea each day (a known anti-androgen accepted by the American Cancer Association) and take 20mg lycopene, extra-strength avmacol, and other supplements daily, for my specific type of cancer. But for now, I'm waiting for the cancer to do what ever it's going to do.

Good luck.

"Don't let the bastards wear you down."

That right there says it all. Just like normal medicines, one size doesn't fit all, because of our own "individual endocannabidiol systems". As an example... many use Bubba Kush as a night time strain I know its not a CBD strain perse (all strains contain a certain amount of CBD), but it didn't do diddly for me but, for me anyway its a good/great daytime strain.

acespicoli

Apologies in advance academic post and long read... spoiler alert ;)

Terpenes and cannabinoids as medicine click to see more

May update this single post and edit / link it with more scientific study posts as opposed to multiple posts

Feel free to share as well on using as a med :huggg:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

May update this single post and edit / link it with more scientific study posts as opposed to multiple posts

I'm going to save myself the agony (dementia) For those that have been or have followed my posts on the subject know where I am coming from. So I'm not going to repeat myself here. Just like vaping has resulted in one cold since 2010. That is a property of Propylene Glycol, whcih is used in hospitals as an anti bacterial agent with concentrations up to 10%. I do not know (I have not kept up to date (with all the stuff I got going these days) if that was increased or not during Covid.

I am currently suffering from a flue bug (respiratory) that has been floating around from coast to coast here. Didn't catch it in time I was a day late and a buck shy LOL. Nonetheless, stared on vit C, Ecanicea and elderberry. I will be switching over to Harlequin tomorrow for the remainder of the week. I went with what was on my calendar wrt which strain when. It was an oversight, due to not being prone to these ailments in the past, and not limited to rationing what I have. I haven't grown in over 1.5 yrs since the fire.

Harlequin is the anti everything cannabisa strain. More importantly it holds the Holy Grail ratio of 2 to 1. 8/16

In the mean time I had to acquire strains to fill my deficiencies and came across Lemon Haze, low and behold it does alleviate some of my symptoms while providing clarity in the process. We see this with Biden at times. I'm not saying he uses weed, I am saying he is medicated. I know :biggrin:

k-s-p

Veteran

Thanks, added to my library. This is a useful thread. I have a need to make rso for a family member; I've never done it. Every bit I can find helps.

Latest posts

Latest posts