What's new

Best Haze?

l33t

Veteran
liked the mango better, but she is my grail.
the neville's def knocked out any stone that woulda been in the cross.
u only get high
Hi cocktail frank,

thanks for the reply.
I was wondering did you get a chance to sample many different NHxMH phenos or was it just one?

My NH pheno although very heady smoke and quite trippy has quite some body high as well. Other growers that grew NH f1's found that too with some of their NH plants so I believe its down to plant selection. Having said that I 've heard from others the same thing you say , that they preferred the Mango over NHxMH , as they liked more the balanced head high/body stone with the Mango. Of course I guess its simply down to personal preference in the end and what ones likes to smoke. Plus it all depends on what other strains you have around to meditate at different times of the day..

Personally I preferred NH over MH & SSH , probably because I don't like the indica high at all even if very little present . Having said that , SSH and MH were very special as well and I truly loved em. I would really find it hard to choose between the three haze lines as a smoker , cause I found special plants in all 3 haze hybrid lines that had amazing qualities. SSH is a bit more indica expressive than Mango and is more of all day smoke while MH is more of a daytime smoke. NH would be my favorite 3/4 haze line, and from 50% haze lines I would find it really difficult to choose betwen MH and SSH , as a grower I liked SSH the best, but MH was more close to what I like to smoke in general , so its a really tough call between these two..since I m both a smoker and a grower myself..Both lines are simply great , quite similar but each unique in its own right.

l33t

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
they just stopped selling them a couple of weeks ago but from what I heard Wonder Haze is a good haze to have. (glad I got one of the last packs)

There are 3 packs left on 'bay if anyone else fancies it, there wont be any more apparently. Just got a pack myself, great value at $50.

X

xinsanewickedx

whats ups,well i got some amnesia haze x g-13 so i am going next run do a 100% haze