What's new

Best Haze?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Mr. Nice should be your first stop for a Haze strain. SSH, Nev's haze, Mango haze, Afghan haze etc etc.

X

xinsanewickedx

check out Karma Genetics he may have a haze cross that you may like or just like around the forums on the strain guide

X

xinsanewickedx

there are some real nice haze crosses out there just have to take the time and run a few grows with a few diff hazes and go from there bro

1000ARMSofKALI

original haze and haze hybs from Sam the Skunkman and shantibaba, tom hill haze looks amzing too

thaihazexskunk fom Sam the Skunkman, for me great haze, 14weeks of flo from seed
picture.php

peace

X

xinsanewickedx

nice pic very yummy looking.those are all very good hazes.

1000ARMSofKALI

mango haze: This strain is a parallel line to the Super Silver Haze, i.e. it has the same Haze father and the mother is a sister of the SSH. Accordingly, the genetic makeup of this strain is 25% NL5, 25% Skunk and 50% Haze. The expected flowering times depend very much on the selection of the mother but in general will vary from 8 to 11 weeks, so it is a practical 50% sativa for indoor growing. It is suggested that if the room does not have much height, go directly into 12/12 with a rooted clone or seed. This will still give a 1-1.5 meter plant. Yields of this strain are expected to produce between 450-550 grams per square meter (based on using minimum of 600 watts lamps). Lower branches may be pruned during the grow or pre flower phase, so the Mango strain puts its energy into the cola flower clusters. This is a good way to manage this plant if growing more plants per square meter than normal is preferred. The resistance to moulds is a positive feature of this plant, both for indoor and outdoor growers. Mango is a very special plant if one is impressed by resin production, and the aroma is of fully ripe mangos. It is special plant affecting people's cerebral areas. The plant's ancestors were HTCC winners of numerous awards, so its pedigree is outstanding. It has been in the making for some years now, but we at MNS feel it is as ready as it ever will be. If only the serpent in the Garden of Eden had tempted Eve with a Mango Haze instead of a mere apple, the whole world would have understood so much more.

but for me the best haze hybrid is hyb which provides smoke which is very near original haze, celebral - mango is half haze...

X

xinsanewickedx

thanks this mango haze is for sure going in my garden here as soon as i have this next two out the way.but yeah it looks flipen awesome.the sat dom pheno would be way killer to grow out and keep as a nice lil mommy plant

1000ARMSofKALI

nevilles is little bit pricey for somebody with less experience

what about titan haze:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=73354&highlight=titan+haze

Pure Haze smell, pure Haze effect. The Skunk father keeps the height down and the maturation time to within 12 weeks. He also plumps up the yields to a respectable 300 grammes per square meter. This powerful Haze comes highly recommended for impatient Haze lovers. Only one generation removed from the original Haze of the 1970’s

peace

X

xinsanewickedx

now the titan sounds killer too man.its only been a few weeks that i have been getting into hazes ,i got an 8th of some haze dude didn't know which it was just that it was a haze and it was the shit.

I

Iron_Lion

I just picked up a pack of Mr. Nice Neville's Haze x Mango, I think it was a steal at 65 bucks. 19 seeds too! cant get much better than that. I was also impressed with the new MNS packaging, crush proof container, and a sealed and re-sealable foil pack, I'd have to say it is far superior to any other seed brands i have bought. I did a run of MNS SSH last winter, so far of all the strains I have grown I like it the best, one pheno was up and energetic, and the other pheno is straight up trippy with a smell that you will never forget, almost like an incense of some kind or royal pine pinetree air freshener with a taste to match. IMO you cant go wrong with any MNS strains, I really respect that company for not selling out to the femenized seed biz and you always get more than the listed amount of seeds per pack, one of the packs of SSH I got last year had like 21 seeds in it and the other pack had 18.

X

xinsanewickedx

sounds like some good stuff lion.when you plan on running the neville's haze x mango ?

I

Iron_Lion

when you plan on running the neville's haze x mango ?

Im not sure, I'd like to wait until the fall when it gets cooler, but I am so tempted to veg a few through the summer and clone them then flower them. The Nev x Mango can run up to 16 weeks, its going to be a challege, not sure what I'd be best off doing in this situation.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
iosmoked a few phenos of the nev x mh grown by another grower.
it was on the up and up, great herb.