What's new

Best Hash Strains

3legdog

^^ nice list i've grown the o. shishk. but never had the bags then. Hey tf have you tried this new 90micron bag yet ? Sounds kinda FaT since i have a hard time deciding which i like better with some strains the 120 or the 73u. Also sign me up fer the pedal power tour 06'... very nice that you know your way around so well. Peace everyone 3ld

Wrecked

started making more kif today and here is a pile of juliet c99 x nycd

Now the next to pics are of some morning star kif

Only a few more days and i will try and give a smoke report just waiting on a new Bong thats in the mail. Peace

Wrecked

These next two pics are of Bogs Lsd#1 Kif

The next two are some pics of the trainwreck kif

SO far I found that trainwreck, juliet and blue satelitte produce the most kif for bud ratio. The morning star and lsd #1 did produce well but not quite as good as the others. More to come later . Peace

G

Romulan Skunk

Romulan Skunk

Romulan Skunk - This is a true hashplant. Buds are very leafy and loose, but covered with trichomes. Has a strong Romulan smell with a definite skunk smell ( like Skunk cabbage ). Bubblehash yields are roughly 12%, this strain is a full-melter with definite possibility for FMCD. Dry sifting yeilds are roughly 17% using manicure. Pics of bubble from Romluan Skunk will be up later. I should also note that this is a clone-only cultivar.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
3legdog said:
^^ nice list i've grown the o. shishk. but never had the bags then. Hey tf have you tried this new 90micron bag yet ? Sounds kinda FaT since i have a hard time deciding which i like better with some strains the 120 or the 73u. Also sign me up fer the pedal power tour 06'... very nice that you know your way around so well. Peace everyone 3ld

no I havent tried thew 90µ bag yet, bubbleman said he was going to send one my way. but it hasn't happened yet.
but frankly i'm not a big fan of the 120µ bag. I was making fmcd before it.

G

hey C-Ray. Yes DJ's blueberry does make nice dry sift. Last time I made blueberry dry sift it had a lovely lavender color.

G

I have a feeling that you'd appreciate the oregon purple thai dry sift :yummy:

Last edited:
G

I love the Happy Brother for making dry sift. It is so extreem strong in taste en just like the weed it a real couch lock thing

Press2006HBskuff08.jpg

Press2006HBskuff07.jpg

Press2006HBskuff06.jpg

Press2006HBskuff03.jpg

Dr.Ganja

duth flowers that hash looks amazing!!
i must get myself some money to go to amesterdam to visit your cofeeshop, i'm drooling whenever you show some hash!!!!!!!