What's new

Best Hash Strains

G

cool thread bram

Kali mist bubblehash

kali mist is one of my favorite strains and it makes out of this world FMCD the bubble tastes and smells very spicy and hashy. the high is an exceptionaly clear up buzz that keeps u floating along for hours.

i have a made many many batches of the kali bubble now and with good start materials i get full melt every time.

Bram said:
Sensi's Hashplant -

Now this I got to play around with a qp of once. Dry sifting yielded approx 4 grams of kif per oz, and 3.5 grams of BHO for every oz. The kif didnt bubble at all (although I have heard of a Hashplant pheno called Catpiss which makes full-melt, smoked full-melt made from it once :yummy: ) All in all I would say that Hashplant is a good commercial hash producer, and watch that you dont smoke more then a gram o' Hashplant honey a day, or you may wake up with very red eyes the next day still.

I mother and grow catpiss, and it does make full melt kif. i actually got my kif box from the union at school, and it holds about an oz...its great, and aluminum.
pic of my last catpiss harvest...

G

Spruce, are you going to make all that bud into hash or honey oil? It makes it taste so much better, less catpissy taste :bigeye:

Hashstar, were do I sign up to be a tester :respect: That is some very stonelicious looking Kali you have there. Is there a particular pheno in particular that one should search for in the Kali for hash making?

3Leg, I look forward to your report and pictures. If your a fan of the burmese for flavour, you may want to look into some of the Vietnamese strains too. Very good oil production, ime. Out of this world taste too.

3legdog

Kali mist bubble

Kali mist bubble

I want to be a tester also hashstar that 2nd to last pics' bubble is insainly clear ! I ve made some full melt but nothing as clear-dome as that...the kali mist is def. on my next seed run... actually been wanting to sow some of those beens for many yrs' just my impatience with long flowering strains has kept me...twill no more ! :bat:

3legdog

Burmese buds/bubble hash

Burmese buds/bubble hash

I ve been working with 2 exceptional female phenos of the Vancouver Is. Burmese plant for more than 3 yrs' & the seeds were purchased in the late 90s. The company lists this strain as mostly sativa & both my phenos exibit sativa characteristics, but 1 also speaks indica 'loud & clear' so i call it the indica pheno. This indica pheno produces full melt in the 120u bag & 'melty' in the 73u size & is the one i ll show pics' & talk about in this post.

Before i describe the high i must say i am an everyday/ high 'all day' smoker'.. herbs only & prefer taking bong hits (add ice) to any other method. Smoking hash is a nice treat for me since i can really appreciate that cut through high that i have only found smoking stronger thc products like todays hash & oils.
This Burmese bubble high is strong & hits ya very fast. Definetly not for a rec. user & even my friends say it pretty much puts a stamp on your day & can force a change in plans w/ no notice..hehe. As far as taste its' def. not the best with its' fuelly undertones but if you powder it & let it dry properly the nice hashy/earthy...'bit fruity' taste comes out in the cure. Well thats enough out of me on this pheno on to some pics'. Take care everyone & again very nice thread Bram thanks for lettn' me tag along buddy Peace out all 3legs :wave: :wave:
Indica pheno

120u bubble hash

G

sensi star and hashplant by sensi seeds are 2 excellent hash makers. i grew them both for awhile but i only ever made bubble with the 2 mixed together so this report is of sensistar/hashplant bubblehash.

both the 120 and 73 grades were ultra melty. the 73 was probably slightly more pure making bigger clear domes but the 120 had such a potent knock out high it was unreal, one hit would put ya straight on ya ass.
the taste/smell was delightful, hashy orange flavor of the hashplant mixed with sensi star dankness

the sensi star is absolutely encrusted in trichomes and i think is probably produces the highest yeild of bubble out of the strains i have bubbled but i havent run it on its own and i never weigh anything to see what yeild i got anyway.

i highly recommend both of these strains as great bubble makes

Dr. D

Veteran
very nice Hashstar, great thread Bram..iv heard Mr Nice Shark Shock is a great hash producer and Nirvanas Afghani x Maroc

first and second grade Shit bubble

bram, no i smoked most of that...i only make 'hash' from my kif collector and sugarleaf...i probably should upgrade to better set up since you guys' pics look fucking delicious. i had an old stoner/outdoor grower tell me today that boiling everything (trim and what not) then putting a good portion of butter in the boiling water, and putting it in the fridge and then when it hardens ya just use it to cook with...ie put it on toast. how is hash oil made? i see the talk of it, and dont want to start a new thread or anything, is there a simple answer? is it tough to make?

G

I prefer to just add my hash oil to the butter, instead of the whole messy process of boiling the leaf with butter and then straining it. another easy way is to just take the kif/hash and mix it into the flour.

Hashstar, I like what little of your pipe I can see. It looks trippy.

3legdog

slydn' back around again

slydn' back around again

Time for few new burmese snappies for your fine thread Bram :wave: . I ve got some new beans also & cannot wait to make some SDv3 & BOG (GrapePUNCH & Lifesaver) bubble. Lifesaver beans soaking now :woohoo: :yummy: take care all...mr. hash addict :wave: Peace 3ld

indica pheno/buds

all burmese bubble from the 2 phenos shown....the first couple pics are the sativa pheno...this one

strainfiend, Nice! i too enjoy the haze and sativas for kif and hash makin.

bram, if ya see this..i just was trimmin some CATPISS and my fingers were all stuck together. made a nice ball of fingerhash...excellent smoke.

what do you guys use to press your kif into hash cakes? ive been using two mason jar lids and screw them onto a jar and pancake it up in there and fold it and repeat...leave it for a while too.

G

lol @ trichome warden, stoned readin that & lookin at the pic of the space case looks like little trichome gangs on lock-down up in that shit meng! LMFAO!
haze is crip
ecsd rocks tha pink pistils and no one says shit. Real men wear pink.
black thai rolls in and sneaks in with the Mexicans (AK-47,Kali Mist)
no one will notice..
White Widow and half indian pal white rhino will have to try to fit in somewhere :confused:
Skunk Red Hair- The OG blood, he's "phat" :sasmokin:

Forgot how stoned 10 bowls straight 'el get ya

good times~

Cap'nJACK
get it right....

Last edited:

Wrecked

I decided to make some kif with my Blue satelitte plant that was seeded. For the amount of bud used i got a rather high return of kif. Here are the pics Peace

G

well for me the best starin so far is bluehaze from homegrown fantaseeds.
gives me crazyamounts of resin of realy high qwality.makes very light colored hash that ripps u apart.i dont know about the melt factor as i only smoke in spliffs, chilums.
growing some highend at the moment from legends seeds bb/rene and its looking promising.
here are some pic of bluehaze resins and a pic of the rene day 20 into flowering.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
some strains i've used that made great bubble are.
shishkaberry
bluemoonshine
power plant
maple leaf indica
white widow
LUI
ticino dream
bubblegum