What's new

Best grower of icmag ?

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Oh sweet I was wondering if I should say dudes name, but is looks like he already has admin censor it so we can't. So hopefully I can jog some memories. His initials were BLG and he's the man.

R

ran outta love

Wish I could remember his name, that guy pulling 60 pounds in a backyard in the middle of a city with harsh laws. Dont know how he even got away with it for as long as he did.

*******? He was cool.

Edit::laughing: Heh the dude is so legendary he's still being wordfiltered?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Never seen TT post a grow, or a single plant for that matter. Not saying she isn't a great grower, just saying i never seen it. A very nice gesture though, she's a nice gal :tiphat:

Weird
Melting Pot
Tom Hill

im humbled bro thank you for suck a kind comment :)

D

draco

CHACO: a beast in the east, and a huge fuckin asset to the community, the heart of mass/ri/con which is a crew to be reckoned with. My homie sweats sour d !!

THE PABLOS: a true marijuanist, spins a hell of a thread, homie has earned the respect of many with his take on the game... he creates while others often follow!

Any female grower who sends me revealing pics goes straight to the top of the list homies !! (love ya babe)

The peacer of prop

good words and true...

Hmmmm hard choice, but if I had to choose one it would have to be Heath Robinson... because he inspired me since way back in the day when i was on docs forums, and of course can't forget Tom Hill

That would have to be John from "weed wars" discovery tv show. i'm sure he is on here and besides harborside said he was growing some of the best buds in the world, so it must be true. heheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Like was said earlier,unless you have smoked said growers Meds,you cant really know.Its based then on looks and popularity.There are growers that i think do a great job and consistantly give good growing info to the Masses.With that said,So-Quick deff had me interested in his growing abilitys,oh yeah and that DancesWithWeed fella always pumped out some nice looking Meds,lol...Keep it up everyone here at IC and across the Planet,Youre ALL my favorite Growers!:bow::respect:

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Chaco can deff rock the Meds for sure.Too many to list.And IC is the Leader of all online MJ Communitys by Far.So my favorite GROWERS are on IC.:tiphat:

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I've got nothing but tons of respect for those who pull tons of fun. There are some serious people here who have put down some serious threads and serious work to further the cause of indoor cannabis cultivation. You know who you are and here's to you. :thankyou:

castout

Veteran
Shmoe, resinryder, Tona, Money Mike, Philly Pride, MMZ retro, Cocktail Frank, Brother Bear, Swerve, Crazy Composer, Dr Longbottoms, Ol Family Red, 20K, Slips, Hempkat, KONY, and anyone that has ever entered anything in nugs!!!!!!!

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
where is this moonshineman 500k thread, i cant find it. It doesnt seem to be coming up in a search.

Mods yanked it..... it was a pretty badass thread with over 150,000 views in less than 3 months... I was wearing my companys T shirts in most of my photos. ooops..What is funny is that big grow is a test facility and has nothing to do with my actual breeding facility which is even more badass than the big facility I grow for. I had multiple TOU violations so it was pulled, even though I never stated my co's name and asked anyone who mentioned it to edit the post and remove the name.

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
It was a really bad assed grow and show! I looked for it several times before I realized the thread was gone, but it was very informative.