What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best/good dispensary for clones in PDX?

idntknwsht

I know this thread was geared towards clones, but with all the very valid points surrounding club clones, where is the best club to purchase seeds? I found a few that offer very random genetics ie; 7 crosses, crossed with 8 more to equal whatever thing is in that pack.

Yeti

Check out Archive for seeds or clones. Top notch healthy clones and top shelf buds of the seeds available at the same counter, you can see and smell what you'll get. Not too often you get that experience buying seeds.

Yeti

DankDunk

Does anyone know of anywhere in the Salem area for good clones and with a decent selection. Looking mainly for sour diesel and GDP. I think wanting them to be healthy, bug free, etc is a given. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nw420scientist

Idk about Salem area but down in Eugene the owner of Amazon Organics , Shaca, has some rare and legit cuts that he puts on sale. Clones are in a separate room that you can view behind a window. Keeps it sterile, he has GG4, 12, Sunset sherbert, and an insane Black Cherry Soda pheno that has a really high secondary cannabinoid profile as well as consistent 20% or more THC

Aota1

Archive is now rec in Portland and you can count on their clones.

Like another poster mentioned, we(the shop i manage - not archive, which I'm in no way affiliated with) sell clones from wild west and their menu is large. At my shop you preorder and pick up when they're dropped off. I can tell you that they have some quality genetics as well as a few i personally question and let them know.

Last edited:

OregonBorn

You know where I can get a good cut of GDP in PDX? Just a few for rec grows, I am not ramping up for commercial production.

Latest posts

Latest posts