What's new

best feminized seed (strain) you can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grew DP fem Blueberry and it was a keeper - no herm problems at all (having read a lot of reports i actually think that DP'sfem Bb is more stable than the reg)
still got it, running it for the third time at the moment.
very fine smoke.

good luck

V.

I don''t post alot so I know the haters will have somethin to say, but i hear alot of bad talk about GHS, but I am runnin SLH, Trainwreck and Alaskan Ice and I haven't smoked the AI. But the SLH and the Trainwreck were both stellar in my opinion. I know some hater will say oh it aint the real Arcata cut. Well I am on the East Coast so we don't have access to all the "real deal" cuts so save dat BS. Props to all the breeders who work to bring people like me some of the fine genetics we otherwise wouldn't have access to. And 75% of you Cali cats wouldn't even grow wit out your cards so save all your tough talk!

AP KUSH

:yeahthats I agree with you man... ive lived in and out of cali, and the genetics available online, from reputable breeders, can be just as good as anything you can find in the clubs.

On that note, check out Big Buddha's fem Cheese, and Greenhouse's King's Kush.... both looking very promising at 44 days flower.

Solidopc

I've grown fem seeds only for a long time now along with cuttings, and tried a crapload of different places. The best three ive tried are sweetseeds, their blackjack, jack47, psicodelicia and wild rose are really good. I am running their green poison right now. You can see their psicodelicia in my diary link in my sig, along with lots of other fem seeds ive grown.

Along with them, pyramid seeds superskunkxnorthernlights or tiburan as they call it was fantastic. Really award winning shit. Here it is pictured below. Ready in 8 weeks and dank as it gets.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My third favourite has been ch9. Their flower was very good. Smelt really really dank and had a wicked taste. Running that again now along with more superskunkxnorthernlights and green poison.

Female seeds ive heard good stuff about, but have had bad germ rates with them.

I am allways looking for new fem seedbanks, and i might try royal queen seeds after hearing about them here. Seen them about, but never been recommened them before.

Yea Ap I am runnin BB's Cheese also. I want to try the King's Kush but Rez's WW is up next for me. I am gonna stay runnin my TW and SLH also. BombDotCom You should look into that Rez's WW the yields Zoo was puttin out made me purchase those beans right there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.