What's new

best feminized seed (strain) you can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
What about Sagarmatha feminised? anyone had any good results using thier work? Im personally thinking of running sags strawberry d-lite...

I run their Trainwreck, in and out, no problems apart from being a slow vegger and lowish yielding. Blue Thunder a mate ran a cut of Indoors was not great, sadly, not certain we can blame BT, but she will get the "Spanish Archer" [El Bow] just in case.

Sag do sell seeds from other people under their banner, but then, from what I hear, quite a few of the breeders do and only a couple admit it.

My GHS SLH is looking really nice... 5LG's pix of the finished article might just tempt you :)

daemos

I run their Trainwreck, in and out, no problems apart from being a slow vegger and lowish yielding. Blue Thunder a mate ran a cut of Indoors was not great, sadly, not certain we can blame BT, but she will get the "Spanish Archer" [El Bow] just in case.

Sag do sell seeds from other people under their banner, but then, from what I hear, quite a few of the breeders do and only a couple admit it.

My GHS SLH is looking really nice... 5LG's pix of the finished article might just tempt you :)

Yeah from what i read Sags Strawberry d lite is actually AnnaC's making?
AnnaC got his male ncy diesel (from a batch of soma seeds) then crossed it with Rez's strawberry diesel which is kushmans strawberry cough x with sour diesel. which then AnnaC passed on to sagarmatha. Sagarmatha then called it Strawberry D-Lite. Correct me if im wrong on this (its only from what i have researched) but yeah this is why i was heading towards buying these strwaberry d lite beans seems like theres some good genetics in this one...

I really dont want to run "fem" seeds but im gonna be running a 9 bucket Recirc DWC (my first grow ever) so i figured instead of getting a pack of 10 reg beans and getting the dissapointment of getting males then having a 9 bucket setup with only say 6 buckets with plants in them clones are very hard to get where i am. With a pack of 10 fem i will get the 9 females i want to fill the buckets. then pick a female keeper clone it then i will get a pack of reg beans and have clones of my female to make up for the males that i will get in the reg pack. if all that makes any sense?

daemos

4-5 oz per plant 5 week veg in dwc..

Thats sounds good to me...

kinda stuck on the barney sweet tooth and sags strawberry d lite now, how close is the barneys version to spice of lifes sweet tooth? from what i have read, spice of life is the original breeder of the sweet tooth?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we forgot about GHSco... some of their fem. lines are ok also. AUH #2 was the "best" (subjective) :joint:

K

Kush_Dreams

why not just go with some of the best genetics out there... Sensi Seeds. I've read that the feminized strains are reliable and true breeding. I think White Diesel is probably something you're looking for/describing

Last edited by a moderator:

sugabear_II

Veteran
I ran female seeds grapefruit and ice... the grapefruit was good but not superb - low odor good crystals high representative of a c99 hybrid (clear and visual)- the ice was strong but not to my liking as it tastes like rosemary

B

bombdotcom

any more opinions guys?

im suprised they dont have a sticky yet on feminized seeds, seems just like a smart idea to me!?

daddy fingaz

The most reliable feminized seed lines we have seen growing recently were Critical and Northern Lights from [Royal Queen Seeds].

the NL at 30days +
picture.php

Ive just grown out the RQS Blue Mistic and have been very impressed after initially being a bit dubious, lovely smooth flavour even before fully cured and a nice powerful high! :joint: il be sending u a sample DL !!

G

Ive grown quite a few fems now and here's the results of that.

Medical Marijuana seeds - ive only grown the W rhino, but it's the worst fem/plant ive grown so far. I grow outdoors, it may do better indoors but the breeders said it was outdoor. I might avoid MMS again until i heard more reviews.

Ive grown 4 Greenhouse fem varities, all popped and were good

2 varieties from Sweetseeds were both very good.. Cream Caramel and Ice cool are both good quality strains.

Paradise sensi star is as good as it gets. Quality

Female seeds ice was stable

Mandala 1 femmed seeds were stable although i didn't like the plant.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
I can recommend Magus genetics, ive grown the warlock and zamal x warlock and the fem seeds from magus are killer!

zamal x warlock
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

warlock

picture.php

picture.php

phattybudz

Depends what you mean by "best." Sounds like smell is most important to you?

I've run a bunch of fems, my favorite is lemon skunk by greenhouse. The phenotype I ran had an INTENSE lemon-pine smell and was really tasty and potent as well. I think I got an ounce from the plant at 9 weeks. They're also comparatively much cheaper than most of the other recommendations people have mentioned.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also recomend Super Lemon Haze some very potent pot. The taste smell and high are all top shelf. It has a poor yield but I want quality.

marijuana

Fem. Alaskan Ice is very nice. super potent with a hazy smell and high yield. I think mine are from Greenhouse seeds or something like that, still got a few around. they also were not as expensive as other fem. seeds and came in a 15 pack to boot when i bought them. I highly recommend them, good for outdoors, kind of like a beefy white widow plant, long and sativa like but awesome haze smell.

jaybee

Recently had very good experience with Barney's Blue Cheese. Friends have some seni skunk 1 (fem) in veg, and so far looking great.

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
CH9 Jack, CH9 Greenbud have had some good reviews..I am a little bias towards CH9 seeds. :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.