What's new

Best digital scale prices?

dbuzz

Veteran
can anyone point me in the right direction...never bought one before. thanks :joint:

G

dont go to scaleshack.com. they ripped me off on a 40 dollar scale

G

9.99 on ebay..
they charge about the same price to ship it is the only thing (where they make their money and save ebay seller fees)
.. but the one i got is nice, small, black with blue backlit #s

I got this scale on Ebay for about $30 shipped. The same scale is in my local headshop for $70.

You really should check ebay first if you can.

3-1.jpg

S

Space Ghost

Montreal Jazz said:
wow, staskbastard is the 35 grams?! hook it up brother lol.

HAHAHA does that look like 35 grams....? I think it's 3.5

I have that exact scale btw

Ebay. Look up digital scale, +/-0.1 accuracy is probably best, 0.01 accuracy is only for those anal about weight and coke/meth/heroin dealers.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
KGB is right especially if you use large weight. you can put a bucket on a cheap triple beam and weigh accurate .1's with it. emptying cup after cup from off a digi is crappy useless work.

but if you weigh out alot of small denominations fast. like if you buy an ounce and weigh out different size sacks several times a week than its worth it to buy a digi.

but I gotta chime in my .02. unless your a dealer or weighing out crops or something you probably don't need a digi. Most people I know that bought scales were wasting money. they only needed it to weigh out a couple bags a week of personal size but still bought expensive scales. This girl I dated or screwed around with or whatever you wanna call it for about 2 weeks gave me this "pen scale" its just a spring in a pen but it only cost her like $8 bucks or something. It had a good size margin between increments. I could weigh out .1 much more accurately than the 60 dollar scales my friends bought. everyone loved that scale. it got taken by a cop when a friend had it but they didn't charge it as paraphenalia so he got lucky. they definitely would have if it was a digi with residue on it. I had that thing forever. I never needed a bigger scale because everyone I buy weed has one. I just needed one for around the house. nowadays I was given a digi though and other than it not being as accurate as the old pen scale I do enjoy its easy plate.

if your looking to weigh out kief and shit like that though they make extremely accurate scales but cost a pretty penny and are very fragile machines.

dbuzz

Veteran
thanks for the info guys. my cousin has two and is going to give me one. i almost bought one on ebay for 12$ total with a year 10 warranty. but i guess you can't beat free

KGB's right, I scored a nice Ohaus Triple-beam for around 10 bucks a few years back, and she still performs flawlessly, and never needs batteries.
Try looking in eBay, sporting goods, reloading supplies.
(that's where I've found the best deals.)

Martha S.

supermanlives

Veteran
triple beams are too big and bulky. mine is in storage. i use a cheap scale from staples for weighing mail. it dont care about a bit off as it aint blow. i use a disposable aluminum pie pan to hold the product. put on pie pan clear to zero it and toss your weed in . simple and easy

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
9.99 on ebay..
they charge about the same price to ship it is the only thing (where they make their money and save ebay seller fees)
.. but the one i got is nice, small, black with blue backlit #s

Yep

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

Ganja Maker

I use a triple beam, but check out freebaggies.com they got a couple nice cheap digi's and you can get some free baggies while you're at it.