Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_0564.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🌵 got another 150lbs of cactus chopped down and thrown onto the compost pile...about done with the yard,just doing a quick hour of work is keeping my back from exploding...really need to water

and got a brake caliper cleaned up and lubed,fresh pads installed...just need to take the purple klamper and love lever off the straggler and put the spyre back on that so i have the klamper for the purple monkey build...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:one more room to go...another easy day in the pot garden at least...and the yard for that matter...just some more pruning and raking to do...and one more watering for the next 9 plants to chop...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s also a picture symbolizing my career in marijuana…..
Don’t run off to quickly. The gubment is changing things. Schedule 3 will give the black market a boost in my opinion. Big pharma, tobacco and liquor companies are gonna be the competitors. Everything will have to be approved by the fda along with 42 other gubment organizations. Dispensaries will have to have a pharmacist on staff and no more dr recommendations. Gonna have to have a script from a dr and go through all the bull shit. That’s just a little bit of what’s to come.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don’t run off to quickly. The gubment is changing things. Schedule 3 will give the black market a boost in my opinion. Big pharma, tobacco and liquor companies are gonna be the competitors. Everything will have to be approved by the fda along with 42 other gubment organizations. Dispensaries will have to have a pharmacist on staff and no more dr recommendations. Gonna have to have a script from a dr and go through all the bull shit. That’s just a little bit of what’s to come.
here's to hoping🤞
it would sure be nice to see prices going back up for once

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can tell you what’s happening in my little microcosm. The state has fucked up the system so badly, they enabled the pop-up shops to proliferate. Those guys are raking in all the business, and they remain unmolested by the state because this situation where the cops don’t want to enforce it…

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can’t afford to run lamps if marijuana is less than $1600 a pound that’s the bottom line now indoor is indoor outdoor is another situation it’s going to be a long slow process and then the money comes in afterwards in a slow process it’s not bad, but there is no big cash out ever..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I can’t afford to run lamps if marijuana is less than $1600 a pound that’s the bottom line now indoor is indoor outdoor is another situation it’s going to be a long slow process and then the money comes in afterwards in a slow process it’s not bad, but there is no big cash out ever..
Things are definitely slow here. Been cooking at a bar to pay the bills for a little over a year. Slinging ounces for 120 and they don't move quickly or predictably. Trying to keep my power bill between 400 and 600 a month. Some months it is frustrating and I consider quitting growing for a while. Other months go better and I buy bikes and concert tickets.

800 a pound guy contacted me this week offering me a job. His offer was kinda insulting, only 15 an hour and I would be plucking leaves off thrip infected plants that he cannot control because he has too many big rooms and not enough brains to actually shut a spot down and start clean. Definitely not going to work for the same person that crashed our local market. I'd rather work for a cooperation that at least runs a clean grow. Or at a dive bar for a drunk lunatic. Like I do now.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are definitely slow here. Been cooking at a bar to pay the bills for a little over a year. Slinging ounces for 120 and they don't move quickly or predictably. Trying to keep my power bill between 400 and 600 a month. Some months it is frustrating and I consider
much respect for actually working …:censored: I’m unemployable …. The electric company fuck them they consistently and continually send me over estimated bills…. at the moment I’m getting $50 an ounce for untrimmed tops that were stored improperly six months ago …lol…this year I think I’ll be able to hit $100 an ounce therefor $1600 a pound… but my primary motivation is hash rosin production…

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
much respect for actually working …:censored: I’m unemployable …. The electric company fuck them they consistently and continually send me over estimated bills…. at the moment I’m getting $50 an ounce for untrimmed tops that were stored improperly six months ago …lol…this year I think I’ll be able to hit $100 an ounce therefor $1600 a pound… but my primary motivation is hash rosin production…
Gotta work to feed the little ones. Luckily the older two are working and buy a lot of their own stuff.

Fuck the power company. Not even going into the $17000 argument I have with them. Let's just say it's a terrible idea to rent a spot to grow that used to be an aquarium shop with a huge overdue electric bill.

Curious what your yield per effort is on the rosin.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta work to feed the little ones. Luckily the older two are working and buy a lot of their own stuff.

Fuck the power company. Not even going into the $17000 argument I have with them. Let's just say it's a terrible idea to rent a spot to grow that used to be an aquarium shop with a huge overdue electric bill.

Curious what your yield per effort is on the rosin.
yields are surprisingly fantastic. , wish I could do it myself I have to sacrifice 50%….
Got an email this morning about a new bicycle named Salsa. Interested?

Latest posts

Latest posts