What's new

Best Cdn shops for nutes/ supplies

vukman

Veteran
I'm curious about those trim pros? So u put your harvest in there and how does it cut the leaves off? I understand the fan blades cut them but won't that smash the buds around? Lots of thc being lost? Forgive my noobness but man i hate trimming :)

Trim pros are pretty damn good considering some of the products out there.

I have yet to see the 'Satellite' in action personally and I commented on 'The Twister" in Avanish Miles (sorry about the spelling AM) thread. Some colleagues of mine rented it and it turned out not being anything close to what it was supposed to be. It was a fair sized grow and after seeing that, they opted to purchase a Trim Pro since they've used it before and were quite satisfied with the results.

The thing I really like about the 'Satellite' and again, this is from what I've heard and seen in the video is the bag system for catching the trim...Check out the video for it....Has a 3 bag system so you can remove the 'kief' right there and then...:)

vukman

Veteran
Any more recommendations for the GTA? Or is online the way to go?

I like Bustan personally. The reason is that they are friendly and if they do not have something, they are more than willing to tell you where you can get it...With me anyway. I cannot say they will act in the same manner with everyone but I have yet to have a bad experience with them....

Three new stores opened up in the Lower Mainland. One on King Road in Abbotsford, One somewhere on 128th in Surrey, close to Coastal and one in somewhere in Langley.

Fuzzy Puffer

Bustan is where I shop in TO. Really nice couple owns it. The dude Harley is very knowledgeable. New store in Barrie called Dutchman Hydroponics. Discounts for med patients

growshopfrank

Veteran
Hey guys I recently made this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=253582 regarding favorite magnetic ballasts. Well it has turned into a pain. Looking at Canadian retailers I can't seem to find any name brand magnetic ballasts. Do you know of any Canadian online retailers selling any?

if you can find someone selling P.L. lighting branded kits they are a little more money but very high quality build

Hey guys I recently made this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=253582 regarding favorite magnetic ballasts. Well it has turned into a pain. Looking at Canadian retailers I can't seem to find any name brand magnetic ballasts. Do you know of any Canadian online retailers selling any?

Most shops should carry Advanced/Venture/Sunmaster ballasts or have easy access to them. The trend for the last three years had been cheap ass Chinese ballasts with ignitors rated for 15 foot lamp cords with 30%+ failure rate because of ignitors and capacitors going.

Phone Hydrotek and see if they still have stock on their Starlight kits which used Sunmaster ballasts otherwise buy a box and a brand name ballast and wire it up yourself.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jons Plant Factory rep once again.

Matt is my boi.

Wade is my main man

Tell them VagPuncher sent you. 2 stand up guys.

growshopfrank

Veteran
Most shops should carry Advanced/Venture/Sunmaster ballasts or have easy access to them. The trend for the last three years had been cheap ass Chinese ballasts with ignitors rated for 15 foot lamp cords with 30%+ failure rate because of ignitors and capacitors going.

Phone Hydrotek and see if they still have stock on their Starlight kits which used Sunmaster ballasts otherwise buy a box and a brand name ballast and wire it up yourself.

to bad that venture lighting ballasts are mostly made in india now at least the transformer and ignitor, the caps are USA or Mexico
sunmaster is venture lighting horticultural line
the venture ballasts now come with 4 qc tags and chinese like reliability a far cry from what they once were sad to see IMHO

Megas

I looked up better than nature and their site has just a picture on it. I google mapped them are they in the same building as the paint place in Wpg?

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
Three new stores opened up in the Lower Mainland. One on King Road in Abbotsford, One somewhere on 128th in Surrey, close to Coastal and one in somewhere in Langley.

King road? really? whereabouts?

only one i can think of is kinda near King and Townline a block or two from the AN factory

edit: nm A2-33733 KING RD ABBOTSFORD BC

Gonna head there after work since I chase college girls at the bar across the street anyhow

PARADOX

quick grow in kelowna is my quick pop in pop out place.. and northern lights greenspace in vernon also works the 1 out of 10 times you go there and he is open..

Latest posts

Latest posts