What's new

Best Calyx to Leaf Ratio???

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
:bump: I know its an old thread but it has potential!

I saw a picture of some BOG LSD that looked ridiculous! If i can find it I'll post it up.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
great thread and thoughts

I would LOVE to have strains I don't really need to trim. That is by far the worst part of the whole thing for me. My back is all fucked up already and trimming for 7 hours really does it NO justice.

Need to get me some of the above strains and breed em into a few of my projects to reduce the leaf ratios.

good stuff

I

Iron_Lion

Worst:
Mandala Speed Queen
Nirvana Hindu Kush

Best:
MNS Nevilles Haze Mango
Sams OHxSK1 has like no leaves left and its just abiut harvest
And if I remeber correctly Mandala Satori was pretty much leafless by harvest as well.
The PPP freebies werepretty good too.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
This skunk #1 I am growing is pretty easy to trim

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely Skunk #1, Cindy 99, Sweet Tooth #4 (there is a leafy pheno though), Spice of Life Sweet Skunk, Blueberry, my Sweet Tooth #4 x BB/Sweet Skunk cross & etc.

picture.php

This is pretty much just pure calyx's, note mass pistil clusters. (Swt4xbb/swt sk ind. pheno)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Flo and related strains are excellent for that trait, although obviously not so good for hash-making for the same reason. This pheno is particularly special (pretty much actual size):

9533DSCN8265.jpg

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
My MOD bx, Kali Most,and NYC Diesel F3' have all been pretty generous, especially the first 2

onelung09

best dj's orig blue , mango haze. worst cannacopia gov mule but good tasty smoke classic high to and most bag seed lol

Critical Mass sativa pheno looks about like the sour d IBL or that skunk 1 on the trim as well, super easy trimming! Really a cash cropping plant.... everybody loves it even though it is not the most potent smoke, its real nice.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cannaddin1.jpg

Double Dutch - the Dane cut

just snap a a few leaves with your fingers and your ready for the next one

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts