What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

big twinn

Veteran
This is the second time running Dj Short's pre2k Blueberry Sativa (Outkast's cut). this time around, i have them in much smaller pots, but have noticed alot more stretch which is what i wanted when I flipped the lights. This cut is def. one of the most vigorous plants I've grown and the smell is so extremely strong with an absolutely unmistakable Blueberry candy/ fresh astringent blueberry aroma. She is a definite keeper with a very potent racy creative high!

Here they are at day 25:

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
nice outkast cut, A thin canoe leafed but only 25 days in, i'm always wondering if it's the blueberry that tastes like bubblegum or the bubblegum that tastes like blueberries...

I

icon

the best bb smell/taste/looks wise that ive came across... joey weed
picture.php

picture.php

H

highsteppa

nice ^^I always wanted to get the Joey BB for seed making....also the "Pre2k" moniker doesn't do much for me as it could be any number of BB's out there.

ive heard and seen alot of grows of recent dj blueberry grown and every single plant has hermied. dutch passion plants also always hermie. there genetics are just a joke now. if you had a good experience with these lately you are one of the few..peak seeds ive not looked into but it sounds interesting.. what is the yield like? is it sativa or indica dom? thanks for your reply man:)

I've worked with Mazar, Dutch Cheese, Blueberry, and Durban Poison from Dutch passion. The only one that hermed for me was the blueberry. Mazar and Dutch Cheese were amazing, while Durban Poison didn't perform well. My fav breeders, from experience, are DNA Genetics, Dinafem and Dutch Passion. I've had most of my bad experiences with BC Bud Depot strains and seedsman. These latter two companies each has phenos that were good, but they also had several phenos within their strains that had teribble bag apeal or low essential production.

I recently had a look at Blue Pyramid from Pyramid Seeds. It's a Bueberry x mystery strain but it looks promising. I'll let folks know how it turns out down the line.

Just got cuttings from a friend of a 13+ year old clone of DJ short's Blueberry... In my years smoking, I've never come across anything like it. Very excited!

GSPfan

Veteran
Just got cuttings from a friend of a 13+ year old clone of DJ short's Blueberry... In my years smoking, I've never come across anything like it. Very excited!

That plant is my holy grail. I've been smoking for over 20 years and I've never come across anything like it either. Best of luck growing her out. I miss dat weed.

SativaBreather

Veteran
an old lady who goes my local shop got a blueberry 20 years old, she gonna sort me a couple plants at xmas.
my mate saw her cut 10 years ago, said it was fucking awesome...

Miraculous Meds

nice, nice, nice, I cant wait. Ive got a few seedling pheno's and want to see if I can draw any similarities to the mother plant.

thanks
mm

jackpot7

The best blueberry flavored strain I ever tasted was from a random seed in a bag a friend found ... it literally tasted like the frozen blueberry pie from the grocery...