What's new

Best ACE sativa to keep short and trained

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ If you have not smoked this strain before I would go easy at first. I would go for no more than half a small hit after reading some of the stories hehe.

That baby better trip you out after 121 days damn!

gr8fulguitr

^^ If you have not smoked this strain before I would go easy at first. I would go for no more than half a small hit after reading some of the stories hehe.

That baby better trip you out after 121 days damn!

Good advice, I need all the advice I can get.

Better pics. I have not smoked this strain yet...so I am can't wait. Good tip yesum, I will go easy on first smoke.

Wow, 120 plus days flower good for you. I think if I have enough stash on hand I can flower 4 months and or drop an auto in the same tent next to it. Just the keep in the green.

&
Great pictures, hot stuff!
:woohoo:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi gr8fulguitr,

Bangi haze, Congo, Guatemala, Malawi fem, Orient Express, Panama, Tikal and Zamaldelica fem are quite easy to grow sativas in indoor spaces with short/moderate height limits.
Hope it helps with your choices.

gr8fulguitr

Hi gr8fulguitr,

Bangi haze, Congo, Guatemala, Malawi fem, Orient Express, Panama, Tikal and Zamaldelica fem are quite easy to grow sativas in indoor spaces with short/moderate height limits.
Hope it helps with your choices.

They all sound grAte! I am leaning toward Zamaldelica and Congo. I do not know much about the Guatemala, gonna go look.

gr8fulguitr

I've grown 1 Congo fem from seed and would second the recommendation. The plant I grew developed 3 awesome side colas by just bending the main top over with some low stress training. 5g fabric pot, promix, 2x2 tent under a blackstar 270.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=277667

Just checked your entire journal, very informative. The congo sounds like a strain I could use. As a caregiver I have to keep the patient in mind and not let myself get in the way. I only have one patient so it is not hard.
I am tempted by all ACE strains.....:tiphat: