What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bennys RDWC heaven

Bennyweed1

Veteran
so benny what did u think of the roots are they anything special to what u got? they are only 2-3 weeks old should I have more roots?

Sorry man, I didnt even see you posted those up. No your roots look great, especially for 2-3 weeks. In my super duper professional opinion, I think they are perfectly spot on for their age.

Its amazing how crazy LEDs make everything look.

OBLIVION

Can't wait to get a couple led/space diodes rock in! Cannabinoids and flavor are increase with led!

Get plants huge in stages from flouros to induction to mh to mh and hps hps to LEDs and UV reptile light!

All in a semi organic semi mineral hydro uc

Towards end of flower reduce minerals and just hit them with teas and sugars because root rot won't matter at that point because you'll be yelling "timber" in a couple weeks anyhow...

Use hydro to get them huge and dense. Then more organic towards the end.

=Best of both worlds!

Peacerdown!

LSWM

Foggage and Evaporative cooling work in vented rooms. I was venting directly outside and was able to raise humidity from ~15% to 40-50%.

Running the fan on a lower speed helps too. If you are sitting at low RH and 72-75*F. Bumping the humidity up to 40-50% and letting the room hit 80-802F gave me better results as long as the lights weren't too close. I think 40-50% RH and 75-78*F is probably the sweet spot, but either way, the extra humidity was more important than a couple degrees over was what I found.

OBLIVION

70%rh 82degrees in the jungle baby!

-25 wind chills this weekend!

Once the plants get huge and start perspiring a lot, you won't need the foggers. I run a dehuey at night. And 24/7 in later flower...

OBLIVION

70%RH 82degrees in the jungle!

Once the plants get large and start perspiring a lot of water you'll need a dehuey not the fogger! Especially at night when they really sweat!

Keep rh low as possible late in bloom to encourage resin and detour mould...

Peacerdown

Bennyweed1

Veteran
I picked up a speed controller for my fan after being without one for a few months when mine broke. Having the exhaust fan on low I was able to get up to 48%RH. Not ideal but much much better then 19-22%RH like before.

Granted the temps raised but I think the benefit of higher humidity will out way the risk associated with a slight raise in temp.

I switched to bloom yesterday. Would have liked slightly larger plants before flipping but I had to get this show on the road.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I use mars no need to spend 1500 grand for grow light u can get decnt 1200 watt light for 500 from mars I shall let u know what flower is like

ya rocks nutrient rock tho I am liking them hoping flower stage is a as good as veg stage

I picked up a speed controller for my fan after being without one for a few months when mine broke. Having the exhaust fan on low I was able to get up to 48%RH. Not ideal but much much better then 19-22%RH like before.

Granted the temps raised but I think the benefit of higher humidity will out way the risk associated with a slight raise in temp.

I switched to bloom yesterday. Would have liked slightly larger plants before flipping but I had to get this show on the road.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

alslo benny I got some soil plants about this size possibly little bigger to be honest first time any thing of this size and magnitude usually small 2 feet plants

will I need a scrog net to hold up bud weight also have been supper cropping to fattens tem

OBLIVION

Were definitely not in Kansas anymore!

Response for the kangaroo on led lights!

Intercontinental ballistic space age grow!

Welcome to the new age! To the new age!

I'm radioactive!

Peacerdown!

OBLIVION

Building the boom boom room/system today! Hope to move them bitches over tmrow ! Happy v v day to my right handed stonners! Haha

Peacerdown