What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bench - Pressed For Space grow

B

bench warmer

Motarebel - Ogers Kush S1
picture.php

Tony Green - Gorilla Bubble bx2
picture.php

Classic Clone Company - Cali-O S1
picture.php

Reservoir - Chemdog BX
picture.php

B

bench warmer

Jojorizo - Trainwreck S1
picture.php

Dr. Greenthumb - East Coast Sour Diesel S1
picture.php

H3ad - Casey Jones
picture.php

Thugpug - Meatbreath
picture.php

Relentless - Frosted Cherry Cookies S1
picture.php

B

bench warmer

picture.php

Good germination rates mates. The slowest are Jojo's Trainwreck seeds but even they have one sprout showing.

Haven't gotten around to soaking the Frosted Cherry Cookies, Meatbreath or Gorrilla Bubble bx2 yet.

B

bench warmer

CDSD/SSCDH F2’s.
Buddy who gave me the pollen... hit me up.
You’ve got mail 😊
picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

Should be a keeper or two from these packs. I’ll stay alert for nanners.
picture.php

B

bench warmer

Cheers Buddy! Grabbing them was beyond my control. The Cannabis gods guided me to them...and them to my seed fridge. :biglaugh:

Here’s the girls taking shelter from a brief storm.
15343613591534361356.gif

And sunbathing today
picture.php

B

bench warmer

Start of week 3.
Wildfire smoke is probably going to reduce yields if these remain outdoors.

15348651571534865152.gif

15348796481534879591.gif

B

bench warmer

This smoke is disgusting.

Yeah, no doubt. Thankfully, we don’t live closer to the wildfires. I feel horrible for those humans and wildlife that are severely affected by these disasters.
My possibly having a reduced yield is nothing in comparison.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Yes disgusting is a word I would use for the smoke. Hit over 450, the worst in the NATION!!! where I am yesterday...hazardous to all life. Making me feel like shit even indoors. Looking to have some clearing by Thursday....thank god.
peace, negative

Bmac1

Veteran
The air quality here is the worst it has ever been for the past 2 days. Its making me literally sick. Ive had to close all my windows and that sucks when its 30+ degrees. I believe yesterday BC had the worst air quality in the world.

We are fortunate that the smoke is the only think affecting us as there is a lot of damage being done. Its been a bad few years no doubt. I hope this doesnt become the new norm for our summers.

ExoticsRus

I would suggest do a h202 sanitation dipping since your guarantee your having some contamination from the smoke . Dilluate a high % h202 version ( normally they sell 35-37% at hydro stores ) into 3%-5% and make 5-10mga; quantities and swirl your buds in it to remove any un-wanted containment’s and bugs right before you trim.

Why risk it or don’t even consume/grow it in my opinion

B

bench warmer

Start of week 4. These plants better start stacking or I’m going 100% indoors from now on. :cuss:

Chemdawg D/ECSD x SSH/Chemdawg D F2
15355977771535597768.gif

B

bench warmer

I would suggest do a h202 sanitation dipping since your guarantee your having some contamination from the smoke . Dilluate a high % h202 version ( normally they sell 35-37% at hydro stores ) into 3%-5% and make 5-10mga; quantities and swirl your buds in it to remove any un-wanted containment’s and bugs right before you trim.

Why risk it or don’t even consume/grow it in my opinion

I fogged them with a 3% h2o2. Thanks for the suggestion. :yes:

Next, I sprayed them with potassium bicarbonate because of the recent rainfall. I also sprayed Bacillus subtilus because these two have been my one-two punch against pm indoors...so... I had to see what they would do outdoors. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts