What's new

beginning again...

sandbar

curts1 said:
Why would anyone want to swim in that hole....

You sit in the sauna and sweat until your body temp is rediculously high then run outside and jump in the ice cold water.

Sounds crazy but it actually feels really good (and wakes you up that's for sure)

P

perakko

that nevilles' haze dom johnny blaze has a soaring sativa high. the high starts to build up after you've smoked and peaks about 30 minutes in. it's a slightly racy and speeds up my heart rate, makes my mind go 100 miles per hour and lasts pretty long. afterwhile you still feel pretty alert. no real bodystone to speak of. a mindbender i would say. :D

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Damn bro... I am really liking the strain selection..and the sativas. Keep it up. Beautiful picture of midday sun. Peace.

C

curts1

As for extremes rolling around in the snow is as far as I´ll go -after a sauna AND several beers!

I´m growing my first sativas and I guess I´m in for a surprise as I think I´ve only smoked indicas and LR´s...

C

curts1

Have you ever tried 12/12 from seed? I had a very short veg period for my grow, about 3 weeks 24/0 and then I switched to 12/12. I need a quick production, my next grow can take a bit longer.

P

perakko

yeah, i tried it last fall with a few extreme sativas. i had 3 zamals and 1 original haze x skunk1. 1 zamal was a quick hermie. 2 were slower and grew ok, started flowering about 1,5 months in... looked like hermies so culled em... the hazeskunk was a pretty quick male and flowered in about 1,5 months. i think 12/12 from seed would be best with a pretty uniform sativadom in a sea of green set up....

C

curts1

SOG would be quite an experience but I need some more experience before I go there... These Kwazulus seem pretty even so I´m keeping my fingers crossed.

Have you tried growing any of the Ruderalis hybrids?

P

perakko

good luck with those kwazulus, if they're anything like durban poison i'm sure you won't have too much problems with them. go easy with nutes and don't let them get too close to the 600hps.

well pehkuruder has ruderalis indica in its genes, so the answer is yes, but only outside. i think ruderalis is kinda overlooked, i wouldn't grow them inside but with some work they could possibly do great outside in here.

pehkuruder is pekin pehku x (ruderalis indica x lowryder)

C

curts1

I´m looking forward to trying the pehkuruder, sounds interesting. As for indoor LR I guess they fill a function if you need a crop quickly.... Do the new crosses with AK47 etc give a bigger crop or just a better high?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Mr P!

S

sinappi

Nice one brother!
I'm looking forward on this one and coming summer season!

Good luck with new tricks!

P

perakko

sinappi thanks for stopping by!

curts1: no probs, like i said, feel free to go offtopic. dunno about those new autocrosses, haven't tried them. i know lr#2 is totally decent sativaish smoke when done right. and when done outside the sun really bumbs up that potency. that pehkuruder after 3 months cure is just as strong as anything indica i've grown inside! :D

C

curts1

I only have one outdoor grow to compare with so...the LR 2 has worked well though.

Do you use molasses in your grow? People in North America are giving that a lot of hype.

P

perakko

i use some vitrasol which has everything in that department...

well, i got some bad news. the place where i had my moms was busted today. so they're all gone, the only one i dont have seeds or access to a clone is prolly that grapefruit :( i'm pretty bummed but it wasn't a big loss for me, they can't connect me to the case anyways... i knew it was a risk at the first place but it was my only chance to keep my moms.

anyways i'm gonna keep shit up, and start popping some new seeds asap. i got loads of johnny blaze f2's some apollo11 x sweet tooth, g13xskunk... just gotta wait for my own place where security won't be compromised.

keep it safe everyone!

A

arcticsun

hey mate just dropping by, got home from amsterdam last nite. went down to party with some friends of mine. had a blast but the planeride home was awful. i had all kinds of nervs imaginable.

esbe the danish breeder gave me a tip as to which strain i should try to grow outdoor in north norway. he said i should give the mighty mite a go. ill try to get some beans of it but afaik they are hella expencive.

peace mate, ill be around

P

perakko

hello bro, glad the trip was a blast!

mighty mite looks like a nice plant, pretty large for an af, it seems... got some possible autoflowers for you also from finland like finx (lowryder x stuporsonic x k2) and a few others, would be cool to see how they do at the most northern parts of world! :D

A

arcticsun

hello bro, glad the trip was a blast!

mighty mite looks like a nice plant, pretty large for an af, it seems... got some possible autoflowers for you also from finland like finx (lowryder x stuporsonic x k2) and a few others, would be cool to see how they do at the most northern parts of world! :D

K+ thanks, could use all the love i can get from an accomplished northern grower like you mate. i would do my very best to get any kind of result, im determined to make this happend. i know its doable with the right kind of effort.

this should be the spot to make a world record, because of the gulf stream we get more rain and its much warmer then anywhere else at this latitude.

i love how people are sure around here that this cant be done, ill blow their minds.

P

perakko

hell yeah arctic!

i was comparing our summer climates and with a quick look it definately looks very possible with the rigth kind of effort.

seems like you get actually more even weather, more sun, more wind, the humidity is about the same, and you got lower temps. high humidity is actually pretty good at the start of the summer if it's companied with enough sunshine, makes the plants veg very vigorously.

to me it seems the low temps are your worst enemy, but when you compare them to here, the difference ain't that big, and it doesn't fluctuate as much as it does here.

also your rainfall is pretty minimal compared, seems like last year the worst falls were like max 4mm whereas we had plenty of 20-30 mm rainfalls.

i really don't see why it couldnt be done, actually i think you could grow pretty succesful true-autoflowercrops up there! :D

C

curts1

AF strains get a lot of bad rep but why? Growers seem to be divided on to the pros and cons -which is natural- but some people seem to HATE AF´s which I don´t understand.

Latest posts

Latest posts