What's new

Beans now at (GGR) in West L.A.

O.G.#1

Yo OGRaskal, hit me up over atthe other place when you get a chance, i replyed to your message you sent me.

Im trying to build up my count over here so we dont have to go back n forth lol

what up Raskel, any udate on pic of your OG Kush x Afghani Kush, and The White, can't wait to see how there doing. rounders

ograskal

Veteran
Hey wassup Rounders!!!!....I have some OGk X Afghani Kush in early flower right now and My Homie has some in Late flower...Im gonna try and shoot over there this weekend to take some snaps of them....He says they lookin and Smellin Dank AS fukk.......

I will have some OGK x "The White" and Bubba Kush x "The White" beans finished soon and will be at GGR in a few weeks.....~ogr

RottenDawg

ograskal said:
Hey wassup Rounders!!!!....I have some OGk X Afghani Kush in early flower right now and My Homie has some in Late flower...Im gonna try and shoot over there this weekend to take some snaps of them....He says they lookin and Smellin Dank AS fukk.......

I will have some OGK x "The White" and Bubba Kush x "The White" beans finished soon and will be at GGR in a few weeks.....~ogr

Any Pure "White" (White X White) brother? Hope all is well OgRaskal. Peace...........RD

RxLurk

So i have been lurking this site for awhile especially this perticular thread. I have almost always grown from clone in the past but now i am going to start doing stuff from seed. I picked up all three different pacs when you released the first set and can't wait to start to them. I am just waiting for my current project to finish up. Thanks again ogr for these great genetics. Are you using the white as the male or female for the new crosses?