What's new

Beans now at (GGR) in West L.A.

ograskal

Veteran
sanger559 said:
So OGR how bad is the traffic today on the 405 cause I wanna take a drive down there from the central valley through the Grapevine. It would be great to be able to get my hands on some Elite seeds especially on my Birthday! But I know that traffic is a real drag down south. What to do what to do?

Hey Bro, Sorry I dont know how the traffic is over there cuz I hardly ever go out there....Give GGR a Call I'm sure they know better and ask them to reserve some packs for you....~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
RottenDawg said:
Hey folks, I'm sit'n here at GGR and there are a few packs left. There go'n quick. Thanks OGR...........RD

Hey wassup Dawg....DId you pick up those beans????....Hit me up...~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
Ocean Grown said:
$80 for *untested* pollen chucks? Did I read that correctly?

Yellow is good color for a new car.

Yeah, Definately not worth it....Dont waste your Money bro...~ogr

sanger559

ograskal said:
Hey Bro, Sorry I dont know how the traffic is over there cuz I hardly ever go out there....Give GGR a Call I'm sure they know better and ask them to reserve some packs for you....~ogr
already did buddy! But I'm leaving early in the morning to miss the traffic. I wanna pick up some elite clones while I'm down there , know what I mean? Got any suggestions on where to stop by? Thanks bro

ograskal

Veteran
sanger559 said:
already did buddy! But I'm leaving early in the morning to miss the traffic. I wanna pick up some elite clones while I'm down there , know what I mean? Got any suggestions on where to stop by? Thanks bro

Hey wassup Bro...Sorry, I have no clue what Clones are at What Clubs, I hardly ever go to the clubs any more....DId you try checkin on WT???....Theres some Clone Venders there that You could get a hold of through PM's.....Good Luck on your search for Elites....They're out there, You just have to find them..Try to snatch up the SFV OGK cut if you can....Swerve put it out there so its at a few clubs already...~ogr

sanger559

I'm trying but not enough post yet. Im almost there 7 more to go. But the thing is that they sell out so fast that I don't wanna drove and come back empty handed. But along with your help maybe one day I won't have to go clubs either. I'm building a lil collection from seedbay going on. I'm going to run some sour diesel x double this summer that I won from hip cat.

Last edited:

RottenDawg

Hey Sanger,
The GIESEL!!! That's my favorite pick. Can't go wrong with the OG though. Hey Brother OGR! Yah, I got 'em!! M took care of me. ;-) Thanks again bro! Peace...........RD

RottenDawg

To tell you the truth, the hour I was there two patients, from San Diego and from Fresno called to reserve OGR beans. I would expect all to be gone by Friday. There were about 12-15 left when I took off around 2 pm today. But with the, welcomed ;-), out of towners reserving them I don't see them lasting. What a kind gift from OGR to the SoCal MMJ patients. Hey OGR, THANKS A LOT BROTHER!!! ;-) Peace...........RD

This Buds For You OGR:

sanger559 said:
Right on good choice. I would like a pack of them also. Did they have alot left when you went?

thanx raskal, i can tell you no one will say 'my beans look shitty, immature, pale, etc.' Healthy f-ing beans.

The Afghani Kush is some bomb for sure, a pleasant change from the og, not sure of raskals cut but i'm sure it's as dank as it gets

ograskal

Veteran
ThirdEyeVision said:
thanx raskal, i can tell you no one will say 'my beans look shitty, immature, pale, etc.' Healthy f-ing beans.

The Afghani Kush is some bomb for sure, a pleasant change from the og, not sure of raskals cut but i'm sure it's as dank as it gets

...I have seen that some clubs have afghani Kush buds available but I have not seen them yet....I wonder if its the same cut I have....Heres My Afghani Kush Cut that I used to Pollenate the OGK and Giesel.....Does it look the same as the Clubs???...~ogr

Last edited:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
I believe more will be up on the bay, i hope to scoop up a couple packs, and spread the love here in Canada. Wont be long before everyone has the dankety elites.

Hey what's up raskal, I got a somewhat sad-looking batch of the a.k. so it's hard to say because your nugs do look a lot nicer, but the similarities are there for sure.
The smell was just so intoxicating, kushy in the background but something up front that was nice and different, hard to explain, but very pleasant.

sanger559

ograskal said:
Kool Bro....Did you Pick up any Clones on the way????...~ogr
YUP sure did Buddy. I got a clone of the SFV OG, GODS GIFT, and Black berry I think it might be blackberry kush. But I was I had more Funds to get a pack of your OGKush beans. I shouldve spent more wisely.

420cali

went and got a pack of each of the afgan kush cross on sunday morning i cant believ they still have any left. thanks ograskal

what do you have in the works for us next?