What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BeAn's chateau du plastique..

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey BeAn...nice 2 have ya back once more lol...Garden is looking supreme ey :yes:..Just wanted 2 drop some pics of them MP5k's i'm growing out...now that you're in town again :biglaugh:
they seem 2 be finishing up...at about 9 weeks in now..
upper pic is 3 plants but only 2 MP5k'S infront and above right pot is a oter one

this is the 3th plant...most vigerous one...

and just some closeups of them...

liked the pics you added...seems like there is comming some hairs above...signs of flower :woohoo:...should be realy sweet flowering those trees out....laters bro :wave:

M

mossy

Where ya BeAn Marra.... :D

I was so worried..about the Girls... :biglaugh:
but...
since it looks like you have been looking after them..you are forgiven.

They are looking good and healthy.
Mine have been yellowing for a while but we had a few nasty storms and high winds.
How is the bud formation..and the weather?
I saw them declare autumn in Scotland on the 1st Sept..but things seem to have picked up since then.

I too am looking for the mind expanding trippy high..and I am not sure..but I think I may have it isolated in BlackEyedBeAn. Time will tell.. :joint:
I have been emptying my gallery..as it was nearly 70 pages..so I have probably deleted the photos.

so here she is a couple of days ago...bursting at the seams with f5's.

howdy BeAn.

fatboyOGOF here. my computer melted down and i lost all my passwords. now i can't post as fatboy until admin helps me out, can't access emails etc. what a drag!

say howdy. i'm at bababoohee@... (the same as the last time))

B

BeAn

Wasup guys'..

Wasup guys'..

Core, good to be back...hows it goin'? :wave: Those tree's look f*cking wicked, cola's...so big! :yoinks: The combination of AK and Affy looks to have made for a winning combo, worth every penny for sure...(and DrChronic's giving them away lol..) :joint: Thanks for the kind words man, check ya later.. :joint::yes:

Mossy dude, your girls look great despite the rough time..hows it growing? :wave: Looks like your taking full advantage of the summer for sure, awesome..would you say there is a major difference between the early season crop and the summer, i would tend to think so but the UK's sun is nothing compared to over where your at??:chin:That would be awesome if you have nailed it down in the BEB, almost as jammy as when the Bro's Grimm found princess and the others lol...great job man!:D:yes:

Im wishing these girls would hurry up and put out, if they dont get a shift on and flower soon..ill be harvesting fungi...lol...not good. They're starting to build up calyx now, but i think ive delayed them with a transplant into chicken sh*t hot soil...and the N in there is preventing them. Must say its payed of though, FM#2 espiecialy has exploded with growth...and all the Fiesta's have real short internodes, and some have angular branching which adds to the bushyness.:D

Fatboy!!!!!..:wave:..dude check the bottom of your 'user CP', i left you a message in your reputation thingy...my emails locked out at the minute, soon as its back on ill hit you up. Tell your safe addy to expect an envalope real soon, posted it the other day.......finaly lol.:D

Jah bless.. :rasta:

Last edited:
what up BeAn. you've been a busy boy i see.

i can't even look at my rep points until i have 50 posts. i have a few things to do re our lovely hobby so i should be at 50 posts around sunday. i'll give you a shout then. or when admin helps me out.

my safe addy is going to be annoyed. lol.

he told me to tell you to forget it but i haven't been able to do anything for the last 2 or 3 weeks. this is going to cost me some budage! i'll get him high first, then tell him. :)

be safe. happy growing!

B

BeAn

Dude, feel free to post up stuff in here...anything just to get your count up lol....stupid rules man, rep should be free to everyone...no PM's is bad enuff. :nono:

Tell your homie im sorry for the major delay, im a stoner what can i say..share the harvest's brought forth with new genetics, best sweetener ever...lol. :muahaha: (One of the crosses in there: 3D..its A13 x Romulan x C99 x C99...not simply A13xSpaceQueen.. :nono:@Subcool..)

Keep in touch man, your email rejected my message yesterday...said your's has expired..my last one did, you gotta check it every three weeks or it closes, 6-months later account's deleted. :joint:

Jah bless man..

Last edited:
M

mossy

BeAn..that was what I was wondering about..the length of season you have left.

Obviously..you are a lot further south in the UK than I was..
mid/end sept would have ended my season in the NE UK...
but..of course..you have the Greenhouse..

what hours of natural daylight are you on ATM..?

B

BeAn

Um....sunrise/sunset 0630-1930..13/11, i think...these have all got quite a bit of sativa in there, so i think they're not as photo-sensitive as id hoped..lol, they've been out since about march....thaught they'd be itching to flower by August? :nono:

Fingers crossed, the Floaters were out in December last year...that surprised me lol.. :laughing:

M

mossy

Aye..
I remember that..you have a good high wall for them to shelter behind.
If you are on 13/11..it should be pulling them madly towards bud fattening.

I just checked mine..I am on 12.5..light
7.42am..'til..8.14pm..

I am sending Fattening Karma...make sure it hits the girls..
not you... :headbange

and if you get stuck..I have this good trick with a Hoodie.. :chin:
my force buds have been brill..

BeAn said:
Dude, feel free to post up stuff in here...anything just to get your count up lol....stupid rules man, rep should be free to everyone...no PM's is bad enuff. :nono:

Tell your homie im sorry for the major delay, im a stoner what can i say..share the harvest's brought forth with new genetics, best sweetener ever...lol. :muahaha: (One of the crosses in there: 3D..its A13 x Romulan x C99 x C99...not simply A13xSpaceQueen.. :nono:@Subcool..)

Keep in touch man, your email rejected my message yesterday...said your's has expired..my last one did, you gotta check it every three weeks or it closes, 6-months later account's deleted. :joint:

Jah bless man..

and the postal service comes through again. there is joy in the desert! :)

one question, which is the most indica. i can't begin to express how disappointed i am in the one fem white rhino i got. 8 or 9 beautiful males and one kinda small none indica looking fem. it's just not that stony. then again, i gave some sensi star to a friends parents. i rated it a 6. they rated it a 10 and my friend was telling me how they kept saying how good it was. lol. i think i'm spoiled.

i want something the young folks like. you know, something that makes them fat, stupid and sleepy. :)

Last edited:
the email is good. the names just look similar. i am now bababoohee. close to the last name but not quite. try it again. i want your email addy. i have some children looking for a good home.

my boy is fine. i gave him an oz of some lovely swiss bliss. he was smiling when i left. so was i.

Last edited:
actually posting here is a reasonable solution. i emailed admin days ago. nada.

i've got some reading to do so i should get the count up soon. i have a lady friend visiting and she basically is keeping me from doing my hobby research because "it's boring". lol.

Last edited:
B

BeAn

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mossy/Fatboy again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mossy/Fatboy again.

Thanks mossy dude, the K+ should help out...if that fails, then its time to get my army poncho out and give um dem girls a bit of light depravation..lol. :joint:

Lets hope they finish.. :rasta:

Fatboy, lol...women...they just dont understand. :nono: I hit you up an email to the new addy, didnt see that earlier...lol...missed it totaly. If im right in remembering you got mostly indy pips there, the 3D is the only sativa..?? :chin:

Just do one post in every thread you click on, the bud pics forum....everyone loves peeps complimenting they girls lol. Sod the admin, i sent plenty of PM's to no avail...the mod's will do what they can, but the site celeb's are never home i guess...wateva.:confused:

Be cool dude's....

Last edited:
howdy.

i put them in flower today. i was explaining to my friend what was going on and why. her question? when are you going to roll another joint? lol.

it is so annoying that she loves to get high so much and could give a **** about growing the herb superb. women. can't live with them, can't kill em. :)

outside of a partner no one has ever seen the grow but her. i couldn't help myself. i'm old and i'm still mesmerized by beauty.

B

BeAn

fatboycantpost said:
can't live with them, can't kill em. :)

LOL, so true man...its like when they dont like you bieng away working all the time, but they love your pay-cheque at the end of the month lol. :bashhead:

Be safe man, Jah bless.. :rasta:

Mossy, i think we're in the green(lol.)..flowers man, building by the day.

M

mossy

:kissass: SWEET..
they all have good colour/condition..clean as whistles..
should be pretty bud too.

:canabis:

B

BeAn

Thanks man...:respect:

^^I like this shot, imagine this girl filled out...long diamond shaped buds, and i dont doubt sticky as hell too. :yummy:

^^This shows the bud formation a bit better me thinks, spear shaped would be a better way of describing them..? :joint:

Last edited:
another day, another 10 posts. lol.

i took a bunch of clones of my bubble gum last night. i think i'm putting the apollo 11, apollo 13 and the bog medley in the ground this round and i have some clones of swiss bliss and stonehedge that i will flower. sounds like they will make a good variety of stash eh? :)

i just have to be very careful not to allow any cross pollination. damned males are sneaky buggers.

Last edited: